Posted to alt.home.repair

Default It's Back!

Free Harbor Freight flashlight.

According to the flyer I just got in the mail. This one's 9-LED (regularly
$6.99) free with any purchase.

Oh, and there's a 20%-off coupon on the flyer also.

Posted to alt.home.repair

They used to be free, just for walking in. I guess they got cleaned out
pretty good, now they are only free with purchase.

I gave them out for Christmas presents, a couple years in a row, now.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
Free Harbor Freight flashlight.

According to the flyer I just got in the mail. This one's 9-LED (regularly
$6.99) free with any purchase.

Oh, and there's a 20%-off coupon on the flyer also.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 31, 8:32*am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
They used to be free, just for walking in.

I gave them out for Christmas presents, a couple years in a row, now.

Well... they say it's the thought that counts...
-----

- gpsman
Posted to alt.home.repair

Easier to carry to church, compared to giving away 54 inch flat screen TVs.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:
They used to be free, just for walking in.

I gave them out for Christmas presents, a couple years in a row, now.

Well... they say it's the thought that counts...
-----

- gpsman

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Sadly, I can imagine people demanding free delivery and set up, to go
with the free TV. It's the modern entitlement mentality in action.
"Where mah free s--t!"

It's at Harbor Freight.

With a coupon and purchase.

They will even DELIVER the flashlight directly to your pocket !

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:19:01 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Easier to carry to church, compared to giving away 54 inch flat screen TVs.

I'll bet they would come to your house if you were giving away 54"
tvs.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote:
They used to be free, just for walking in.

I gave them out for Christmas presents, a couple years in a row, now.

Well... they say it's the thought that counts...
-----

- gpsman

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012 09:22:23 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Sadly, I can imagine people demanding free delivery and set up, to go with
the free TV. It's the modern entitlement mentality in action. "Where mah
free s--t!"

How you can take your own cheap actions, giving away as presents
flashlights you got for free, and turn it into a criticism of OTHER
people for doing things you only fantaisize they woudl do, in the
future, is beyond me.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

.. .
wrote:

Easier to carry to church, compared to giving away 54 inch flat screen TVs.

I'll bet they would come to your house if you were giving away 54"
tvs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default It's Back! (but, who brought it back? The Chinese!)

Mostly because I'm a hypocrite, that's why. I also have bad breath, charge
too much, and I go around loosening peoples electrical panel boxes while
they are in the shower. I drive a gas guzzler, use air conditioner with
freon in it, and I attend church services every Sunday. I'm bad to the bone,
and don't let anyone forget it. I eat meat, too. Mmmm.... burgers!

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote:

Sadly, I can imagine people demanding free delivery and set up, to go with
the free TV. It's the modern entitlement mentality in action. "Where mah
free s--t!"

How you can take your own cheap actions, giving away as presents
flashlights you got for free, and turn it into a criticism of OTHER
people for doing things you only fantaisize they woudl do, in the
future, is beyond me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
.. .
Mostly because I'm a hypocrite, that's why. I also have bad breath, charge
too much, and I go around loosening peoples electrical panel boxes while
they are in the shower. I drive a gas guzzler, use air conditioner with
freon in it, and I attend church services every Sunday. I'm bad to the
bone,
and don't let anyone forget it. ....

(listen to the music, boys and girls)
DAH-DEE-dah-da-da-dum
Da-dum,da-dum
DAH-DEE-dah-da-da-dum
Da-dum,da-dum

On the day I was born
The nurses all gathered 'round
And they gazed in wide wonder
At the joy they had found
The head nurse spoke up
Said "leave this one alone"
She could tell right away
That I was bad to the bone

Read mo GEORGE THOROGOOD - BAD TO THE BONE LYRICS
http://www.metrolyrics.com/bad-to-th...#ixzz1lKAZ44Y3

Whenever I drove to referee a (soccer) game that I knew would be a tough
one, I would always drive up to the field with the windows and moon roof
open, playing that song loud enough to wake the dead.
After a while, the players figured out that I was in a "take no prisoners"
mood..
And the games turned out not to be so "tough" after all.

Hear the classic version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djj7jW6ny2M