Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How Do You Merge Threads In Windows Live Mail?

"Brian V" wrote in message ...

"Snowy" wrote in message
Hi,

Somehow I managed to mess up WLM so that each post is on a separate line
rather than collected under a single header with an expand button. How
do I get back?

From WLM (not within an email or post) ViewView by conversation

That helps but only works if sorted by the sent date and even then starts
with all threads expanded. From what I found on the net maybe WLM never
did work the way I remember. Outlook express did. Perhaps need to look for
a separate newsreader.

Thanks,
Gary

Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:11:08 AM UTC-7, Snowy wrote:
"Brian V" wrote in message ...

"Snowy" wrote in message
Hi,

Somehow I managed to mess up WLM so that each post is on a separate line
rather than collected under a single header with an expand button. How
do I get back?

From WLM (not within an email or post) ViewView by conversation

That helps but only works if sorted by the sent date and even then starts
with all threads expanded. From what I found on the net maybe WLM never
did work the way I remember. Outlook express did. Perhaps need to look for
a separate newsreader.

Thanks,
Gary

Maybe give Firefox a try.

OT - Windows Live mail Max Woodworking 27 December 26th 11 02:26 PM
O.T. Windows Live Mail Iain UK diy 10 November 17th 11 06:18 PM
OT- Windows Live Mail Max Woodworking 57 April 26th 11 12:33 AM
OT ish Live Mail The Medway Handyman UK diy 22 January 18th 11 11:40 AM
test from windows live mail George \(dicegeorge\) UK diy 3 June 24th 08 05:50 AM