Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

Default How Do You Merge Threads In Windows Live Mail?

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:11:08 AM UTC-7, Snowy wrote:
"Brian V" wrote in message ...

"Snowy" wrote in message
Hi,

Somehow I managed to mess up WLM so that each post is on a separate line
rather than collected under a single header with an expand button. How
do I get back?

From WLM (not within an email or post) ViewView by conversation

That helps but only works if sorted by the sent date and even then starts
with all threads expanded. From what I found on the net maybe WLM never
did work the way I remember. Outlook express did. Perhaps need to look for
a separate newsreader.

Thanks,
Gary

Maybe give Firefox a try.