Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
ken ken is offline

Default Dave (Ilbebauck) takes a flight back home to Illinois (a true story?)

Dave finds himself seated next to a little girl on the airplane so he
turns to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you
strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the
total stranger, "Ok. What would you want to talk about?"

"How about God, Jesus, Heaven and Hell, or life after death?" as he
smiled smugly, knowing he's the world foremost evangelical authority
on all religious topics

"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you
a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff -
grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a
flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that Is?"

Dave, visibly surprised by the little girl's Intelligence, thinks
about it and says: "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to
discuss God, Jesus, Heaven or Hell, or life after Death, when you
don't know ****?"

She then goes back to reading her book while Dave moves to another
seat

Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:13:18 -0800 (PST), ken wrote
in alt.talk.creationism:

[...]

For those who want to know more about fecal material, Terry Pratchett's
newest novel, _Snuff_, has a major subplot about it.
Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
Joe Joe is offline

On Jan 12, 12:13*pm, ken wrote:
[...]

Try posting this in alt.tasteless.humor.

Joe
Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On 1/12/2012 1:59 PM, Joe wrote:

Dave, visibly surprised by the little girl's Intelligence, thinks
about it and says: "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to
discuss God, Jesus, Heaven or Hell, or life after Death, when you
don't know ****?"

She then goes back to reading her book while Dave moves to another
seat

Try posting this in alt.tasteless.humor.

Lighten up, Francis.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl

Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On Jan 12, 2:44*pm, "Grumpy" wrote:
I love it

"ken" wrote in ...
[...]

seat- Hide quoted text -

me too!!
Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

On 1/12/2012 12:59 PM, Joe wrote:
On Jan 12, 12:13 pm, wrote:
[...]

Isn't that your home planet? Take Dave with you!

Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac

wrote:

[...]

I'm with Grumpy and hr - it's hilarious.
Posted to alt.talk.creationism,alt.atheism,alt.recovery.catholicism,alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
ken ken is offline

wrote:

[...]

I'm with Grumpy and hr - it's hilarious.- Hide quoted text -

Thank y'all..K

true story Phil L UK diy 23 March 11th 09 07:32 PM
OT - Dear Dave, Is it true... Red Green Home Repair 26 November 7th 08 03:03 AM
a true horror story HankC Home Repair 14 May 28th 06 12:26 AM
A True Thanksgiving story at HOME elk_a_hall_ick@alcoholics_anonymous.com Home Repair 5 November 25th 05 05:33 PM