Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY LISTEN TO

DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW
me(ALEX JONES change) Post reply

10:08 AM (4 minutes ago)
http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

absolute DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

IF YOUR NOT ALREADY CARRYING YOUR BLUE TEAM TRANSPONDERS

YOUR ALREADY DEAD

IF YOUR NOT ALREADY CARRYING YOUR BLUE TEAM TRANSPONDERS

YOUR ALREADY DEAD

ARE YOU AMERICAN, YOU ARE TARGETTED FOR ANHILILATION
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default DEFCOM 1 LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

Someone want to go figure out what's this about? I havn't the interest.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"ALEX JONES" wrote in message
DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY LISTEN TO ALEX
JONES NOW
me(ALEX JONES change) Post reply

10:08 AM (4 minutes ago)
http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

absolute DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

IF YOUR NOT ALREADY CARRYING YOUR BLUE TEAM TRANSPONDERS

YOUR ALREADY DEAD

IF YOUR NOT ALREADY CARRYING YOUR BLUE TEAM TRANSPONDERS

YOUR ALREADY DEAD

ARE YOU AMERICAN, YOU ARE TARGETTED FOR ANHILILATION

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jones vs. Limbaugh.... DEFCOM 1 LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

He's sorta like Rush Limbaugh (in looks, as well!), a li'l strident, but
unlike Limbaugh, he is not addicted to oxycontin, and may actually be right
(as in correct) in his world view.
Limbaugh is a cocksucking pandering sycophant, who proly pays big bucks for
a wet nurse with an enema kit.
Jones is just a little grating at times.

But most of his message is lost on Le Pubic.
Iffin you cain't grok the implication of about 20 special interest
lobbyists -- with pockets BULGING with $100 bills and blank checks -- for
EACH legislator in washington (and your state/city level legislators), then
Alex Jones will go waaaay over yer head.

Given that an alarming fraction of Le Pubic will fork over substantial
assets to slithering TeleEvangelists preaching an incoherent and utterly
philistinic Prosperity Gospel, the very simple notion of utterly corrupt
dog'n'pony Congress(es) (city/state/federal) is way beyond Le Pubes' reading
level.

So, ultimately, Alex Jones, while admirable, is moot.
--
EA

.

"ALEX JONES" wrote in message
DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY LISTEN TO ALEX
JONES NOW
me(ALEX JONES change) Post reply

10:08 AM (4 minutes ago)
http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

absolute DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

http://www.shoutcast.com/radio/Talk

IF YOUR NOT ALREADY CARRYING YOUR BLUE TEAM TRANSPONDERS

YOUR ALREADY DEAD

IF YOUR NOT ALREADY CARRYING YOUR BLUE TEAM TRANSPONDERS

YOUR ALREADY DEAD

ARE YOU AMERICAN, YOU ARE TARGETTED FOR ANHILILATION

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 22, 10:27*pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

He's sorta like Rush Limbaugh (in looks, as well!), a li'l strident, *but
unlike Limbaugh, he is not addicted to oxycontin, and may actually be right
(as in correct) in his world view.

Last time I checked, Rush's problem with oxycontin was
many years ago and corrected, not current.

Limbaugh is a cocksucking pandering sycophant, who proly pays big bucks for
a wet nurse with an enema kit.
Jones is just a little grating at times.

Just a little grating? Jones is a raving lunatic who comes up
with the most absurd and totally bizarre conspiracy theories
for almost everything and anything. He's one of the main 911
conspiracy nuts who claim it was the govt that blew up the
pentagon and WTC. As such, he's lending support to the
muslim extremists and ****ing on the memories of those
lost.

But most of his message is lost on Le Pubic.
* Iffin you cain't grok the implication of about 20 special interest
lobbyists -- with pockets BULGING with $100 bills and blank checks -- for
EACH legislator in washington (and your state/city level legislators), then
Alex Jones will go waaaay over yer head.

Given that an alarming fraction of Le Pubic will fork over substantial
assets to slithering TeleEvangelists preaching an incoherent and utterly
philistinic Prosperity Gospel, the very simple notion of *utterly corrupt
dog'n'pony Congress(es) (city/state/federal) is way beyond Le Pubes' reading
level.

So, ultimately, Alex Jones, while admirable, is moot.
--
EA

After posting the incoherent ramble above, I'm left wondering...
Did you leave you puter on and someone else type away?
Or are you the one who is on drugs?
Posted to alt.home.repair

You know, you managed to slander two radio hosts, preachers of the Gospel of
Christ, and the entire population of the USA.

Plonk!

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Existential Angst" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Well, there are liberals and there are conservatives. I've found that most
conservatives discuss politics on factual and rational grounds. Such as Newt
Gingrich, and the "Contract with America" years ago. Liberals tend to
dicsuss politics on emotional and vicious attack grounds. Such as the bit
about tax cuts going to wipe out social security, and Grandma will be eating
dog food, and throw her out of the home. The personal attacks about fat,
enema, raving lunatic, also tend to come mostly from the left.

Based on several things (vicious attacks, lies, hating religion) I believe
that liberals are servants of Satan. That's not an attack, that's a
description of what I believe.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

wrote in message

After posting the incoherent ramble above, I'm left wondering...
Did you leave you puter on and someone else type away?
Or are you the one who is on drugs?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

Based on several things (vicious attacks, lies, hating religion) I
believe that liberals are servants of Satan. That's not an attack,
that's a description of what I believe.

Sorry, Chris, I'm a liberal, as you know, and agnostic. I respect the
views of anybody, but to call Newt and his contract sensible goes too far,
in my opinion. I could go on, but since you consider me satanic, it
wouldn't help anyone.

Happy holidays!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Dec 22, 10:27 pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

He's sorta like Rush Limbaugh (in looks, as well!), a li'l strident, but
unlike Limbaugh, he is not addicted to oxycontin, and may actually be
right
(as in correct) in his world view.

Last time I checked, Rush's problem with oxycontin was
many years ago and corrected, not current.

What about his wet nurse?

Limbaugh is a cocksucking pandering sycophant, who proly pays big bucks
for
a wet nurse with an enema kit.
Jones is just a little grating at times.

Just a little grating? Jones is a raving lunatic who comes up
with the most absurd and totally bizarre conspiracy theories
for almost everything and anything. He's one of the main 911
conspiracy nuts who claim it was the govt that blew up the
pentagon and WTC. As such, he's lending support to the
muslim extremists and ****ing on the memories of those
lost.

Which doesn't make him wrong.
I personally have no strong opinion, except to say I've spoken to numerous
structural guys who are still scratching their heads over the various
collapses.
And ex-airport managers, who said losing those planes for that long would
have been impossible 20 years ago, much less today. And all that that
implies. Etc.

Lotsa Qs, none of them very well answered. The televised rebuttal to Loose
Change was not much of a rebuttal.
Again, I have no firm opinion.
But, that there is even doubt in so many people's minds speaks volumes, tho.

But I do have firm opinions on a Lobbyist to Congressman ratio of 20:1.

[...]

Well, what part was incoherent? What part do you disagree with?
This isn't going to be another conventional vs. climb debate, or Sears
horsepower debate, is it?
I thought we moved past that....

Anyway, it's all about critical mass and the statistics of large numbers,
Game Theory, informational advantages, etc etc.
We lose on all counts.
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 23, 3:00*pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

All that implies is that you're getting sucked in by
loons What exactly is a "structural guy"? Do they
have any credential in failure analsis of buildings? I
suspect not. Guy with decades of experience in
failure analysis of buildings, eg NIST engineers,
actually conducted an investigation and they have
no problems with the collapse of the WTS towers.

As for losing the planes, not clear what
you are referring to. The hijackers turned off the
transponders and were not communicating by radio
with ATC. That made it more difficult to track the
aircraft, but I don't believe ATC ever completely lost
the whereabout of the planes. In particular, they did
send fighter intercepts though that was done too
late. ATC was clearly aware of the exact location
of the flight that crashed at Shankesville. They asked
a corporate jet in the area to take a look where they
finally lost contact, which turned out to be the crash site.

In any case you're never going to have an answer
as to exactly why for every last detail. But if you
look at the overwhelming evidence, it's clear what
happened that day. It's loons like Jones that take
whatever they can and spin it into a bizarre conspiracy
theory, eg, a govt plot using hidden explosives or
cruise missles caused the buildings to collapse.
The gullible believe.

Lotsa Qs, none of them very well answered. *The televised rebuttal to Loose
Change was not much of a rebuttal.

Are you kidding? Some fool kids with a high school diploma,
if even that? Among the crap they came up with is that
the Shanksville plane actually landed in Cleveland and we
don't know what became of the passengers, implying the
govt took them away. Can they put together a slick propaganda
video? Yes. Is it based in fact? No.

Popular Science did an excellent job of rebutting point
by point all the main points of the 911 truthers.

Again, I have no firm opinion.

No firm opinion that muslim terrorists crashed 4 planes,
took down the WTC, damaged the Pentagon and killed
3,000 Americans?

But, that there is even doubt in so many people's minds speaks volumes, tho.

Probably 20% of the population couldn't tell you who the
VP is either. What does that prove?

[...]

Most of it.

What part do you disagree with?

I thought I made that clear.

This isn't going to be another conventional vs. climb debate, or Sears
horsepower debate, is it?
I thought we moved past that.... *

Anyway, it's all about critical mass and the statistics of large numbers,
Game Theory, informational advantages, etc etc.
We lose on all counts.
--
EA- Hide quoted text -

And some more incoherent ramble.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

[...]

There more to it than just that.
Think Pearl Harbor. Who knew what when where?
But nothing will ever really be resolved. Dudn't really matter, anyway, cuz
the event was such a windfall for the very people who are ****ing us now.

But, that there is even doubt in so many people's minds speaks volumes,
tho.

Probably 20% of the population couldn't tell you who the
VP is either. What does that prove?

Don't know what it proves, but it explains a lot. Like how Bush got
elected.... TWICE!!!!

But I do have firm opinions on a Lobbyist to Congressman ratio of 20:1.

Let me know when YOU get to take your congressman out to lunch.

[...]

Mebbe you should do some reading. You are a very intelligent/insightful
guy, with good ideas, but you have little patience for what is outside your
immediate reality.

Start he http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory Long-ish, but a
pretty good read.
Google game theory in ____________
A simple game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

Kiss supply and demand theory goodbye. We all had a chance of parity with
that, but not now.
Game theory changes the equation -- heh, literally and figuratively.
And the SIZE of the game affects the game as well.

Cause and effect still live, but not in ways that traditional scientists
might be comfortable with, and certainly not in ways that help the (m)asses
one whit.

Regardless of what one thinks about just how 9/11 occurred, dat **** was one
GIGANTIC windfall for the powers-dat-be. Whether they were a part of it or
not, it was a Bilderberg Wet Dream -- if you believe in the Bilderbergs --
or the equivalent..

Is Jones a nut? Mebbe. But I'm glad SOMEONE is making noise about ****.
Time Mag, I unnerstand, made the OWS "Person of the Year"?? Amazing, given
the **** the media piles on them. Kudso to Time. I'da lost the farm
betting against that happening.

Still, we are permanently ****ed.
I believe this eco meltdown has killed FAR more people than 9/11, from
"economically induced suicides and murders" alone, never mind outright
stress-related accidents, etc. You'll proly wind up reading about it much,
much later.
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

[...]

Says who, besides the loons with no evidence,
just nit-picking and making up wild conspiracies. By
not addressing the question, it's clear now
you're one of the loons who thinks muslim terrorists
were not the ones who carried out the 911 attacks.
Go figure.

Think Pearl Harbor. *Who knew what when where?

You implying you think Pearl Harbor was a govt
conspiracy?

But nothing will ever really be resolved. *Dudn't really matter, anyway, cuz
the event was such a windfall for the very people who are ****ing us now.

And who exactly would that be?

But, that there is even doubt in so many people's minds speaks volumes,
tho.

Probably 20% of the population couldn't tell you who the
VP is either. *What does that prove?

Don't know what it proves, but it explains a lot. *Like how Bush got
elected.... * TWICE!!!!

It's starting to become clear now. You're suffering from
BDR, Bush Derangement Syndrome.

But I do have firm opinions on a Lobbyist to Congressman ratio of 20:1.

Let me know when YOU get to take your congressman out to lunch.

My your mind wanders, doesn't it?

[...]

Yeah, I have little patience for people out of touch with
reality who waste their time listening to wild, paranoid
conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones and the Loose Change
scum. Loose Change, a couple of 20 year old nitwits.
Good at making up propaganda vidoes based on
lies.

Start he *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory* Long-ish, but a
pretty good read.
Google * *game theory in ____________
A simple game: *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

You're wandering into incoherency again.

Kiss supply and demand theory goodbye. *We all had a chance of parity with
that, but not now.
Game theory changes the equation -- heh, literally and figuratively.
And the SIZE of the game affects the game as well.

You're wandering into incoherency again.

Cause and effect still live, but not in ways that traditional scientists
might be comfortable with, and certainly not in ways that help the (m)asses
one whit.

You're wandering into incoherency again.

Regardless of what one thinks about just how 9/11 occurred, dat **** was one
GIGANTIC windfall for the powers-dat-be. *Whether they were a part of it or
not, it was a Bilderberg Wet Dream -- if you believe in the Bilderbergs --
or the equivalent..

Apparently you do. Any more conspiracy theories you want
to add to the list?

Is Jones a nut? *Mebbe. *But I'm glad SOMEONE is making noise about ****.
Time Mag, I unnerstand, made the OWS "Person of the Year"?? *Amazing, given
the **** the media piles on them. *Kudso to Time. *I'da lost the farm
betting against that happening.

Figures that you'd think Time made Occupy Wall Street their
choice for Person of the Year. Shows how good you are
with the facts. They made "The Protester" the person of the year.
The article starts off with the Arab spring. They talk about
Tunisia, Egypt, Spain, and Greece. You have to go
5 pages into the 8 page article before they talk about OWS.
Is OWS part of the protests? Yes. Did they make OWS
Person of the Year, No. See the difference?

Still, we are permanently ****ed.

My a real pessimist, aren't you?

I believe this eco meltdown has killed FAR more people than 9/11, from
"economically induced suicides and murders" alone, never mind outright
stress-related accidents, etc. *You'll proly wind up reading about it much,
much later.
--
EA- Hide quoted text -

If it's that bad, why not join them?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message

[...]

All this, from the AHR Mighty Sage who COULD NOT COMPREHEND that climb and
conventional cutting applies to saw blades as well as end mills. My my.....
just a hair out of your then-reality, eh?

Until one other person chimed in, who apparently made you rethink your
non-position -- which was, btw, to make ME look like the moron, on
something YOU had no idea about..... god forbid you'da looked it up, eh?

Or that Sears inflates their hp based on locked rotor current.... heh, more
conspiracy theory, eh?

Lotsa evidence that Roosevelt knew about the impending japanese attack, but
let it happen to mobilize the war effort.
Not saying that WAS the case, just that arguments abound.

Waaaay outside of your reality, tho, as is game theory and its ULTRA
relevance to our economic plight.

Enjoy your confidence.... I mean, oblivion...
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Dec 23, 5:54*pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:

All this, from the AHR Mighty Sage who COULD NOT COMPREHEND that climb and
conventional cutting applies to saw blades as well as end mills. *My my......
just a hair out of your then-reality, eh?

Once again you're trailing off into lala land. Again, I ask,
are you on drugs? I have no idea what the hell you're
referring to. I never
participated in any discussion about cutting, saw blades,
end mills, etc. Also don't recall seeing any such thread
here. There's a simple way for you to redeem yourself.
Just show us where I posted any such thing. A first
step out of the wilderness would be to show us the
thread you are referring to. If it exists at all, I guarantee
you I'm not part of it. Maybe someone else here
can help you out.

Until one other person chimed in, who apparently made you rethink your
non-position -- which was, btw, to make ME look like the moron, *on
something YOU had no idea about..... *god forbid you'da looked it up, eh?

Again, please show us where I ever posted any such
thing.

Or that Sears inflates their hp based on locked rotor current.... *heh, more
conspiracy theory, eh?

No, just more incoherency on your part, because I never posted
any such thing. Again, since you must know where, when it was,
the topic etc, just show us what you claim I posted.

Geez, you are like soooo confused. But it does fit
in with believing in bogus conspiracy theories from
the likes of the paranoid Alex Jones.

Lotsa evidence that Roosevelt knew about the impending japanese attack, but
let it happen to mobilize the war effort.
Not saying that WAS the case, just that arguments abound.

There are lots of arguments from loons about a wide
variety of subjects. Your two above, where you claimed
I was involved in discussion of saw blades and locked
rotors being examples.

Waaaay outside of your reality, tho, as is game theory and its ULTRA
relevance to our economic plight.

Enjoy your confidence.... *I mean, oblivion...
--
EA

After making the above false claims, where you can't even keep
track of what people have or have not posted here you
want to make claims about who's out of touch with reality?
Sure you wanna go there?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Dec 23, 5:54 pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:

All this, from the AHR Mighty Sage who COULD NOT COMPREHEND that climb and
conventional cutting applies to saw blades as well as end mills. My
my.....
just a hair out of your then-reality, eh?

Once again you're trailing off into lala land. Again, I ask,
are you on drugs? I have no idea what the hell you're
referring to. I never
participated in any discussion about cutting, saw blades,
end mills, etc. Also don't recall seeing any such thread
here. There's a simple way for you to redeem yourself.

Redeem myself?? To YOU??????????
You are kidding, right?
Heh, proly not.....
--
EA

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

Oh, Oh, I think I get it now....
You don't understand game theory, you don't understand game theory in
economics, critical mass, or any other semi-abstract (but very important)
concepts, so you just try to laugh **** off, demean the other person.... I
get it.....

Here's what I'll do, bec I think you'll start behaving better, once you get
a little self-confidence -- visavis that bull**** web-bravado you display.

I'll find some REAL simple examples of game theory in economics, simpler
than the Prisoner's Dilemma, and we'll go over it.... and over it..... and
over it..... and over it..... until you understand it. Unfortunately,
itsa little more complicated than climb vs conventional cutting....
Then we'll reward you, somehow.... I don't know, mebbe with a woman.....
Don't worry, I'll pay....

Meanwhile, read some history on Pearl Harbor, starting with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_H...owledge_debate . It's
a little long, so report back in a week, with a synopsis in your own words.
Oh, and then you can look up WTC7, and explain in your own words how YOU
think it fell.....
--
EA

Posted to alt.home.repair

Meanwhile, read some history on Pearl Harbor, starting withhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_debate. * It's
a little long, so report back in a week, with a synopsis in your own words.
Oh, and then you can look up WTC7, and explain in your own words how YOU
think it fell.....
--
EA

You really need to learn how to trim posts. And here we go again.
Forget about Pearl Harbor. You just claimed I was involved in some
discussion here about cutting saw blades and didn't know what
I was talking about. I am on record denying that I ever posted
anything on that subject. So, rather than wander off onto Pearl
Harbor or game theory, why is it that you don't produce that
thread which should be right here on the internet? Hmmm?

Or why don't you produce the "Sears locked rotor" thread,
that you also claim I was involved in and was posting incorrect
information? I deny posting anything about that either.

So, there's your challenge. One of us is obviously a liar.
Go ahead, make my day. Show everyone here that it's me
and that you are the one that is right. Give us a link to those
threads.

You can't because what you've claimed is untrue. I
think you've possibly taken everyone you've disagreed with
here and conglomerated them all into one person in your
mind.

As for your grand base of knowledge, we need look
no further than your post a few days ago, where you proposed
locating a standby generator inside your house. Did
anyone here tell you that was a good idea? Hmm?
Ever hear of building and fire codes? Any idea what
it would entail to meet those in most areas? Why
you thought all it entailed was figuring out what the
end of the exhaust pipe looked like and how to
clamp a hose on it.

" I'm thinking of keeping mine inside (theft, consideration of
neighbors) --
is it generally straightforward to hose-clamp a metal flex hose to a
tailpipe? IS there a tailpipe on the small units to clamp to? "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...ca9d60179d0492

And there's the link to prove it.
QED

I was nice to you at the time and provided useful
information to try to help you. From now on, don't expect
that. Unless, of course you can produce the above two
threads. In which case, I will issue an apology.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
[...]

Give it up already.
No wandering off. You categorized my Pearl Harbor assertion as more
conspiracy loon, I gave you sumpn to read, citing enough merit to warrant a
bunch of inquiries..
You apparently can bluster, but don't have confidence in your reading
comprehension.

As far as those posts go, I'll proly run across them sooner or later.
They will simply affirm the already obvious.....
--
EA

[...]

DEFCOM 1 EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY LISTEN TO ALEX JONES Home Repair 2 December 25th 11 11:07 PM
This is an EMERGENCY Red Green Home Repair 1 October 14th 08 03:17 AM
This is an EMERGENCY CJT Home Repair 0 October 14th 08 02:20 AM
CH/HW emergency - Help !! Dave Liquorice UK diy 8 July 30th 03 08:59 AM