Posted to alt.home.repair
Existential Angst[_2_] Existential Angst[_2_] is offline

Default Jones vs. Limbaugh.... DEFCOM 1 LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

wrote in message
On Dec 23, 4:43 pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:
wrote in message

On Dec 23, 3:00 pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:

wrote in message

On Dec 22, 10:27 pm, "Existential Angst" wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

He's sorta like Rush Limbaugh (in looks, as well!), a li'l strident,
but
unlike Limbaugh, he is not addicted to oxycontin, and may actually be
right
(as in correct) in his world view.

Last time I checked, Rush's problem with oxycontin was
many years ago and corrected, not current.

What about his wet nurse?

Limbaugh is a cocksucking pandering sycophant, who proly pays big
bucks
for
a wet nurse with an enema kit.
Jones is just a little grating at times.

Just a little grating? Jones is a raving lunatic who comes up
with the most absurd and totally bizarre conspiracy theories
for almost everything and anything. He's one of the main 911
conspiracy nuts who claim it was the govt that blew up the
pentagon and WTC. As such, he's lending support to the
muslim extremists and ****ing on the memories of those
lost.

Which doesn't make him wrong.
I personally have no strong opinion, except to say I've spoken to
numerous
structural guys who are still scratching their heads over the various
collapses.
And ex-airport managers, who said losing those planes for that long
would
have been impossible 20 years ago, much less today. And all that that
implies. Etc.

All that implies is that you're getting sucked in by
loons What exactly is a "structural guy"? Do they
have any credential in failure analsis of buildings? I
suspect not. Guy with decades of experience in
failure analysis of buildings, eg NIST engineers,
actually conducted an investigation and they have
no problems with the collapse of the WTS towers.

As for losing the planes, not clear what
you are referring to. The hijackers turned off the
transponders and were not communicating by radio
with ATC. That made it more difficult to track the
aircraft, but I don't believe ATC ever completely lost
the whereabout of the planes. In particular, they did
send fighter intercepts though that was done too
late. ATC was clearly aware of the exact location
of the flight that crashed at Shankesville. They asked
a corporate jet in the area to take a look where they
finally lost contact, which turned out to be the crash site.

In any case you're never going to have an answer
as to exactly why for every last detail. But if you
look at the overwhelming evidence, it's clear what
happened that day. It's loons like Jones that take
whatever they can and spin it into a bizarre conspiracy
theory, eg, a govt plot using hidden explosives or
cruise missles caused the buildings to collapse.
The gullible believe.

Lotsa Qs, none of them very well answered. The televised rebuttal to
Loose
Change was not much of a rebuttal.

Are you kidding? Some fool kids with a high school diploma,
if even that? Among the crap they came up with is that
the Shanksville plane actually landed in Cleveland and we
don't know what became of the passengers, implying the
govt took them away. Can they put together a slick propaganda
video? Yes. Is it based in fact? No.

Popular Science did an excellent job of rebutting point
by point all the main points of the 911 truthers.

Again, I have no firm opinion.

No firm opinion that muslim terrorists crashed 4 planes,
took down the WTC, damaged the Pentagon and killed
3,000 Americans?

There more to it than just that.

Says who, besides the loons with no evidence,
just nit-picking and making up wild conspiracies. By
not addressing the question, it's clear now
you're one of the loons who thinks muslim terrorists
were not the ones who carried out the 911 attacks.
Go figure.

Think Pearl Harbor. Who knew what when where?

You implying you think Pearl Harbor was a govt
conspiracy?

But nothing will ever really be resolved. Dudn't really matter, anyway,
cuz
the event was such a windfall for the very people who are ****ing us now.

And who exactly would that be?

But, that there is even doubt in so many people's minds speaks volumes,
tho.

Probably 20% of the population couldn't tell you who the
VP is either. What does that prove?

Don't know what it proves, but it explains a lot. Like how Bush got
elected.... TWICE!!!!

It's starting to become clear now. You're suffering from
BDR, Bush Derangement Syndrome.

But I do have firm opinions on a Lobbyist to Congressman ratio of 20:1.

Let me know when YOU get to take your congressman out to lunch.

My your mind wanders, doesn't it?

But most of his message is lost on Le Pubic.
Iffin you cain't grok the implication of about 20 special interest
lobbyists -- with pockets BULGING with $100 bills and blank checks --
for
EACH legislator in washington (and your state/city level legislators),
then
Alex Jones will go waaaay over yer head.

Given that an alarming fraction of Le Pubic will fork over substantial
assets to slithering TeleEvangelists preaching an incoherent and
utterly
philistinic Prosperity Gospel, the very simple notion of utterly
corrupt
dog'n'pony Congress(es) (city/state/federal) is way beyond Le Pubes'
reading
level.

So, ultimately, Alex Jones, while admirable, is moot.
--
EA

After posting the incoherent ramble above, I'm left wondering...
Did you leave you puter on and someone else type away?
Or are you the one who is on drugs?

Well, what part was incoherent?

Most of it.

What part do you disagree with?

I thought I made that clear.

This isn't going to be another conventional vs. climb debate, or Sears
horsepower debate, is it?
I thought we moved past that....

Anyway, it's all about critical mass and the statistics of large
numbers,
Game Theory, informational advantages, etc etc.
We lose on all counts.
--
EA- Hide quoted text -

And some more incoherent ramble.

Mebbe you should do some reading. You are a very intelligent/insightful
guy, with good ideas, but you have little patience for what is outside
your
immediate reality.

Yeah, I have little patience for people out of touch with
reality who waste their time listening to wild, paranoid
conspiracy nuts like Alex Jones and the Loose Change
scum. Loose Change, a couple of 20 year old nitwits.
Good at making up propaganda vidoes based on
lies.

Start he http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory Long-ish, but a
pretty good read.
Google game theory in ____________
A simple game: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoner%27s_dilemma

You're wandering into incoherency again.

Kiss supply and demand theory goodbye. We all had a chance of parity with
that, but not now.
Game theory changes the equation -- heh, literally and figuratively.
And the SIZE of the game affects the game as well.

You're wandering into incoherency again.

Cause and effect still live, but not in ways that traditional scientists
might be comfortable with, and certainly not in ways that help the
(m)asses
one whit.

You're wandering into incoherency again.

Regardless of what one thinks about just how 9/11 occurred, dat **** was
one
GIGANTIC windfall for the powers-dat-be. Whether they were a part of it or
not, it was a Bilderberg Wet Dream -- if you believe in the Bilderbergs --
or the equivalent..

Apparently you do. Any more conspiracy theories you want
to add to the list?

Is Jones a nut? Mebbe. But I'm glad SOMEONE is making noise about ****.
Time Mag, I unnerstand, made the OWS "Person of the Year"?? Amazing, given
the **** the media piles on them. Kudso to Time. I'da lost the farm
betting against that happening.

Figures that you'd think Time made Occupy Wall Street their
choice for Person of the Year. Shows how good you are
with the facts. They made "The Protester" the person of the year.
The article starts off with the Arab spring. They talk about
Tunisia, Egypt, Spain, and Greece. You have to go
5 pages into the 8 page article before they talk about OWS.
Is OWS part of the protests? Yes. Did they make OWS
Person of the Year, No. See the difference?

Still, we are permanently ****ed.

My a real pessimist, aren't you?

I believe this eco meltdown has killed FAR more people than 9/11, from
"economically induced suicides and murders" alone, never mind outright
stress-related accidents, etc. You'll proly wind up reading about it much,
much later.
--
EA- Hide quoted text -

If it's that bad, why not join them?

All this, from the AHR Mighty Sage who COULD NOT COMPREHEND that climb and
conventional cutting applies to saw blades as well as end mills. My my.....
just a hair out of your then-reality, eh?

Until one other person chimed in, who apparently made you rethink your
non-position -- which was, btw, to make ME look like the moron, on
something YOU had no idea about..... god forbid you'da looked it up, eh?

Or that Sears inflates their hp based on locked rotor current.... heh, more
conspiracy theory, eh?

Lotsa evidence that Roosevelt knew about the impending japanese attack, but
let it happen to mobilize the war effort.
Not saying that WAS the case, just that arguments abound.

Waaaay outside of your reality, tho, as is game theory and its ULTRA
relevance to our economic plight.

Enjoy your confidence.... I mean, oblivion...
--
EA