Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Jones vs. Limbaugh.... DEFCOM 1 LISTEN TO ALEX JONES NOW

On Dec 24, 7:59*am, "Existential Angst" wrote:
* *I'll find some REAL simple examples of game theory in economics, simpler
than the Prisoner's Dilemma, and we'll go over it.... *and over it..... *and
over it..... *and over it..... * until you understand it. * *Unfortunately,
itsa little more complicated than climb vs conventional cutting....
Then we'll reward you, somehow.... *I don't know, mebbe with a woman......
Don't worry, I'll pay....

Meanwhile, read some history on Pearl Harbor, starting withhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_Harbor_advance-knowledge_debate. * It's
a little long, so report back in a week, with a synopsis in your own words.
Oh, and then you can look up WTC7, and explain in your own words how YOU
think it fell.....
--
EA

You really need to learn how to trim posts. And here we go again.
Forget about Pearl Harbor. You just claimed I was involved in some
discussion here about cutting saw blades and didn't know what
I was talking about. I am on record denying that I ever posted
anything on that subject. So, rather than wander off onto Pearl
Harbor or game theory, why is it that you don't produce that
thread which should be right here on the internet? Hmmm?

Or why don't you produce the "Sears locked rotor" thread,
that you also claim I was involved in and was posting incorrect
information? I deny posting anything about that either.

So, there's your challenge. One of us is obviously a liar.
Go ahead, make my day. Show everyone here that it's me
and that you are the one that is right. Give us a link to those
threads.

You can't because what you've claimed is untrue. I
think you've possibly taken everyone you've disagreed with
here and conglomerated them all into one person in your
mind.

As for your grand base of knowledge, we need look
no further than your post a few days ago, where you proposed
locating a standby generator inside your house. Did
anyone here tell you that was a good idea? Hmm?
Ever hear of building and fire codes? Any idea what
it would entail to meet those in most areas? Why
you thought all it entailed was figuring out what the
end of the exhaust pipe looked like and how to
clamp a hose on it.

" I'm thinking of keeping mine inside (theft, consideration of
neighbors) --
is it generally straightforward to hose-clamp a metal flex hose to a
tailpipe? IS there a tailpipe on the small units to clamp to? "

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...ca9d60179d0492

And there's the link to prove it.
QED

I was nice to you at the time and provided useful
information to try to help you. From now on, don't expect
that. Unless, of course you can produce the above two
threads. In which case, I will issue an apology.