Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I'm gonna Expose my Toilet Bowl to the World

Are you ready for this exciting adventure?

COMING SOON to a computer near you!!!

On Superbowl Sunday, 2012, I'm going to expose my Toilet Bowl for the
whole world to see. Better yet, it's going to be naked. That's
right, I said "NAKED". No seat cover, no tank cover, just the raw
naked porcelain, complete with whatever happens to be in the Toilet
bowl during the Superbowl. (That could be almost anything).

Are you ready for this? If not, now is the time to prepare. Organize
parties, invite all your friends, stock up on alcohol and toilet
paper, and get the biggest computer monitors you can find.

Be sure everyone brings their laptop computer, then downloads and
saves this image as screen wallpaper. This will be the most demanded
screen wallpaper for decades.

If you think Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are a big deal,
you ain't seen nothing yet. Even the Superbowl will be out
out-shadowed when I expose my naked toilet.

The toilet exposure will occur on Superbowl Sunday, during the game
intermission. The location of the photo on the web will soon be
announced, so please come back to this message often. I intend to
upload the photo to six web locations to avoid overloading and
possibly crashing any one server. All sites will be listed by number
and everyone will be asked to toss a dice and select the server
according to the dice number.

This will become the biggest event to ever occur in the 21st Century,
and will be remembered for many decades and centuries into the future.
It will go viral on the web, and it's my goal for every computer owner
in the world to view this most exciting photo. Plans are to later make
a YouTube video of the toilet being flushed at the end of the football
game.

Prepare now - The day is quickly approaching!!!

For more information, email:

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in
:

[...]

How little can you have to do to post such lengthy nonsense?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
wrote in
:

[...]

Actually, he/she/it resembles many people here in that way ..............

Posted to alt.home.repair

Why don't you be Janet Jackson, and just expose part of the
tank?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
[...]

Toilet Tank, Meet Toilet Bowl... SH Home Repair 6 May 13th 19 01:14 AM
Discoloured toilet bowl geoff UK diy 39 May 17th 11 10:00 PM
Toilet bowl gasket David Farber Home Repair 4 August 13th 07 10:24 PM
Toilet Bowl Overfilling Rex Home Repair 8 December 13th 05 12:17 PM
Stained Toilet Bowl [email protected] UK diy 21 November 24th 03 11:44 PM