Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Aug 31, 1:56*am, Hisler wrote:
On 8/30/2011 10:59 PM, Matt Casey wrote:

Latino group claims Aztl n war in next five years

Phoenix-based Nuestros Reconquistos claims that there will be a war
very similar to the Civil War fought in the next five years. La Raza
and MEChA have already talked to Latinos and Phoenix and explained
that Latinos need to arm themselves for war, says Nuestros
Reconquistos President Manuel Longoria.

Cecilia Maldonado of Chicanos Unidos Arizona isn t hoping for any sort
of war, but believes it may be unavoidable. For generations, our
people have prepared us to take back the lands of the Southwest that
were stolen from our Mexican ancestors. Because of the bad economy and
many racist laws, Latinos will be forced to fight sooner than later,
says Mrs. Maldonado.

Latino groups believe they have enough people in states such as
California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas to successfully
wage a war on the United States. *Who s side will you be on?

Fascinating. *Thanks for sharing. *Non-Hispanics can't say that they
weren't warned. *We know where the White House stands on this issue --
clearly with the illegal aliens, Mexico, and Nuestros Reconquistos.
It's not that Americans in the interior states couldn't cut off water to
the states mentioned, turning them into unlivable areas much like the
desert regions of North Africa, Namibia, and Mongolia. *A few airstrikes
by non-Hispanics on power plants and damns would make the Southwest into
a desert unfit for human habitation.- Hide quoted text -

A total race war would eliminate so many problems! You have been
issued your uniform, the color of your skin. Bring it on!!!!

enemy identification site:

http://www.newnation.org/ New Nation News
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 8/31/2011 10:45 AM, walt tonne wrote:
On Aug 31, 1:56 am, wrote:
[...]

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever jobs they can
get. All it would take is a little more instigation by the groups, in
the article to get many of them to take up arms or start terrorism in
America. All that I've encountered are sympathetic to La Raza etc.
Washington/Wall Street doesn't recognize a problem. They see votes and
maybe the North America Union as their outcome of choice.
I don't remember the year but conversation with a Sheriff of a County a
little ways from here, they had over 10,000 outstanding warrants for
illegal Alien Mexicans. They would have jailed an American Citizen but
because of Washington and their rules they had to let them go with a
promise to appear in court. They simply changed identities or vanished
to another state or Mexico. I was asked to assist in getting help with
the Illegal Alien problem in one county the result was more or less a
community center for Illegal Aliens working in the carpet industry instead.
Most fuel stops and convenience stores and other business, on exits from
the Interstates and metropolitan areas have their bathroom doors marked
with Mexican gang symbols or slogans. They have laid out their drug
distribution networks and communication networks and underground
railroad, if you will, all over the Country.
Southern California and new Mexico are defacto Mexican States.
Washington/Wall Street is either asleep or complicit.
Their concerns are apparently not Americans and the Republic.
Back Door Amnesty and energizing the Illegal Alien Invasion is their
policy as is legal Immigration by several nationalities that are Muslim.
It is a receipt for the destruction of America.
Get ready for the terrorism that Mexico is exporting.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 1:56 am, *wrote:
[...]

No racism involved

Usually means I'm a racist SOB but can't admit it

Most are here to just live off or our welfare

BS, while there may be some just mooching most are hard work
people just trying to make a living.

I have a question to all you people that **** and bitch about the
people that come from Mexico and south looking for work,I have asked
it of many people and nobody has bothered to answer it..... the
question is
How many of you are willing to leave your home and walk/hitch or
jump freight trains to a place 100's or maybe 1000's of miles away,a
place where you may not know anybody, a place where you don't speak
the language just on the off chance of finding employment,any
employment. I have not met a single person willing to do
that,including personal friends who have been down and unemployed,I
have even offered work,but that meant moving a long way away, so until
you are willing to drop everything and move international on the maybe
of a job then Shut The **** Up. And before you go off on a rant, I
have done it, several times,granted I chose a place where I speak the
local lingo but aside from that I knew nobody and had no employment
lined up,just figured it may be an improvement on where I was.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"LilAbner"
wrote in message ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 7:55*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*www.lds.org
.

"LilAbner"
wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

The poor job market seems to be relieving the problem considerably. Many
are going back voluntarily because they can't find work. Some come over
here and find out the streets are not paved with gold and go home to
their families.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-dramatically/

If things stay the way they are Canada and Mexico might be the ones with
the problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats

wrote:
[...]

When winter comes, 70% of the Mexicans leave Alberta. A little -40F
cold snap and Mexico doesn't look so bad if you know the ropes.
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 7:45*am, walt tonne wrote:
On Aug 31, 1:56*am, Hisler wrote:

[...]

Wasn't this supposed to be OT?

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"LilAbner"
wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

The Repubs love illegal immigrants because they're cheap labor. The
Democrats love illegals because they're not white and they think that they
will vote Dem. You're damned both ways.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 1:56 am, wrote:
[...]

I feel for everyone in life's struggles. The problem is we are not
taking care of our own Citizens but many expect us to take on Mexico or
the World's Citizens welfare.
The second part of their empathy is that we are not righteous unless we
give what we have and take on the level o poverty that Mexico has, in
this case. There is plenty of money in Mexico. It is concentrated in the
hand of a very few. The system has not changed no is likely too.
Evidently some in our Country and globally like the system where most
are Peasants.
They will have to tackle their own Government and corruption and the
Narco Gangster war that seems to be institutionalizing down there.
Trying to blame their problems on us is ridiculous. Most Americans
reject this nonsense.
They have much of what was our manufacturing base down there now. Why
aren't the peasants prospering?
Overcrowding means higher prices, taxes, unrest, restriction of
freedoms, and just what we are experiencing now.
Our house is full. There is no more room at the table.
They want us take food from our plates, to kick our children away from
the table and kick them out of their beds and give it to them.
Now they are talking about armed take over not just conquest by
occupation. Washington is complicit in the destruction, of our economy
and society in this. Where do Mexican Nationals sign up to vote for our
President and Congress?
I reject the global socialism notion that "Americans have had it too
easy for too long. Americans are going to have to learn to pay a lot
more for a lot less."and give up sovereignty, freedoms our Children and
republic's future. That is exactly what they and their Multicultural
socialist nightmare is doing.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 1:56 am, * *wrote:
[...]

I get tired of the USA being blamed for Mexico's social problems.
When you look at the richness of Mexico's resources and the fact that
there are many educated Mexicans, then you realize that every Mexican
should be doing very well. They are the second exporter of oil to the
USA (after Canada), copious mineral resources, a population motivated
o work hard adjacent to a nation that needs them to do assembly
work............yet, somehow every Mexican is dirt poor. This does
not compute, something is wrong.
Why can't Mexicans borrow money to build houses but instead come to
the USA to earn enough to pay cash?
Where does the money from Pemex (the nationalized Mexican oil company)
go?
Every time I have been to Mexico (a lot of times) the casual
corruption is overwhelming and it permeates all of society.
Mexicans seem to have no social mobility and they tell me of racism
between descendents of the Spanish and Mayans.
Mexico has their own immigration problem of people from Honduras, etc
trying o go north cuz Mexico is better than their homes.
Mexico needs to stop blaming the USA for their own social problems and
begin to consider why their best and brightest want to come north.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 1:56 am, * *wrote:
[...]

socialist nightmare is doing.- Hide quoted text -

Yes you are right about wealth distribution. America is going the
same way as Mexico. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. The
gov blatantly givestax money to the rich in the latest scam.
Getting more and more like medieval England.
Royalty and peasants.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Aug 31, 1:56 am, * *wrote:
[...]

begin to consider why their best and brightest want to come north.- Hide quoted text -

Simple. Mexican society and government is being destroyed by the US
drug traffic.
Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats

WORD UP.

UNIFARVA-#1 ALL TIME POSTER in RSPW HISTORY

KATY PERRY IS DA DEVIL!

ROBBY IS A JENKEM JUNKIE.

DON'T TAZE MY GRANNY!

BEYOND BE VACHEL CARLING'S RUBILATOR.

COURVOISALIEN COFFEE IS UNDERGROUND.

ENK.
*******************************_
****************************/'_/)
**************************,/_**/
*************************/****/
*******************/'_'/'***'/'__'7,
****************/'/****/****/****/"*/_\
* * * * * * * *('( * *' **** * * /' * ') *
* * * * * * * \ * * *You' * * * * */
*****************'\'**************_.7'
*******************\*************(
*********************\************\

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

In article , cayoung61
says...

If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

I agree that immigration is a huge problem. Rampant and must be brought
under control. However, most Latino immigrants are hard working, not
welfare grabbers. If you want welfare grabbers you need look no further
than the typical inner city.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

In article 8f6daa0d-8027-49b4-876a-cc12ba07e295
@q2g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*
www.lds.org
.

"LilAbner"
wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:07:52 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article 8f6daa0d-8027-49b4-876a-cc12ba07e295
, says...

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
*
www.lds.org
.

"LilAbner"
wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Are you planning on imprisoning 20M people?
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Are you planning on imprisoning 20M people?

Nope, don't need to. Start putting them in and most likely after a
couple hundred thousand, the rest might just decide it's not worth
sticking around...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

wrote:
[...]

Utter nonsense. We already have that many in prison. Hasn't helped. Even if
it did work, we have room for a couple hundred thousand more? Though putting
a *couple* thousand employers in jail, even for a weekend, and see how fast
the market dries up.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Utter nonsense... unless you are suggesting all of the prison inmates
are there for being illegal, and or hiring illegals? No, of course not,
it's a apples and oranges argument. Start putting them in prison just
for being illegal or hiring illegals, target those two groups, and it
will dry up too... just faster than your amnesty based "just do the
employers" theory.
Though putting
a *couple* thousand employers in jail, even for a weekend, and see how fast
the market dries up.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

It doesn't keep the criminals out, now does it? It doesn't keep the drunks
out, either.

Though putting
a *couple* thousand employers in jail, even for a weekend, and see how fast
the market dries up.

I notice that you didn't have any comments about the real answer to the
problem.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 9/1/2011 1:08 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400,
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

Sure I did. I suggested putting them all in jail until a message was
sent... Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean I didn't
give one.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 9/1/2011 1:17 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 9/1/2011 1:08 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400,

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,

wrote:

wrote:
[...]

And before you take it out of context, (I suppose you will anyway) when
I say "them all", I mean the employers and the illegals...

Oh ****, just noticed this is crossposted... bye bye.. Sorry to the rest
of you for unknowingly playing with your troll snerk

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

In article ,
zzzzzzzzzz says...

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:07:52 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article 8f6daa0d-8027-49b4-876a-cc12ba07e295
,
says...

wrote:
[...]

No. They then could be deported.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On 9/1/11 1:08 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400,
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

If you haven't figured it out yet, "Just Wait" is about as close to
mindless as you can get and still breathe on your own

--
I'd much rather be a champion of the powerless than a lickspittle of the
powerful.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

In article ,
zzzzzzzzzz says...

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

The "real" answer to the problem is one in which you had no comments
about, arrest them, deport them, secure the border.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 2011-08-31, LilAbner wrote:

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal Aliens is very bad.

I tend to agree. The problem is easily identified. IAs that want to
be Americans will be. My SIL and my granddaughters are Mexican. My
father's 3rd wife is Mexican. They are all natural born or
naturalized Americans and identify with America and consider themselves
to be Americans!. Not a single Mexican flag in the boatload!

You see a Mexican flag, feel free to open fire.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:17:28 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 1:08 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400,
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I see you're illiterate, too. Figures.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:37:53 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

It would be impossible to deport 20M people. Just dry up the employment and
they'll blow back whence they came. Simple. Cheap. Not going to happen.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 13:34:29 -0400, X ` Man wrote:

On 9/1/11 1:08 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400,
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I've noticed. Even after being given a chance to think, nope.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:33:05 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

If you want to deport them, why "prosecute" them. Either is far too
expensive. A taste of Bubba in the bottom bunk will go a long way with
employers, though.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats

On 9/1/2011 1:33 PM, iBoatMore wrote:
In ,
zzzzzzzzzz says...

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Are you planning on imprisoning 20M people?

No. They then could be deported.

By who? Transported how? We don't have enough people with badges, bus
drivers with buses, and gavel swinging judges, to even make a dent. More
would walk across the border faster than they could be shipped out.

There is no need for a race war- the Mexicans have been in SW US since
before it was part of US. Many families are more than legal, and enough
are running for and winning office, that they will get their power and
any desired changes via the ballot box.

People defining themselves primarily via ethnic group, including groups
that happen to be on both sides of a later-occuring border, happens all
over the world. That is one big reason Turkey doesn't want Kurdistan to
make official their defacto status as a separate country- they are
terrified their own ethnic Kurds will want to join their kin in
nationhood. Old USSR had numerous similar cases, as did the folks that
were in North America before the white folk got there.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

*wrote:
[...]

sticking around...- Hide quoted text -

And your tax dollars pay to keep them in Prison....not that great of
an idea.......
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

"iBoatMore" wrote in message
Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Are you planning on imprisoning 20M people?

No. They then could be deported.

So they could come right back?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

"LilAbner"
wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Why not prosecute both the illegals and the employers who hire them?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

wrote:
[...]

Because prosecuting illegals would be an impossible task.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 2011-09-02, BUZZKILL wrote:

Why not prosecute both the illegals and the employers who hire them?

You've nailed the heart of it, the employers.

Rich ppl need dirt cheap labor to remain rich. Some things can't be
offshored. You think they're gonna pay $20-25 hr for white native
labor, to build a house (trades), when IAs will work for less than the
prevailing 1975 wage? You think rich ppl who dump tons of money into
political election coffers are gonna vote to eliminate this cheap
source of labor!?

Silly you.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 2011-09-02, wrote:

Why not prosecute both the illegals and the employers who hire them?

You've nailed the heart of it, the employers.

Rich ppl need dirt cheap labor to remain rich. Some things can't be
offshored. You think they're gonna pay $20-25 hr for white native
labor, to build a house (trades), when IAs will work for less than the
prevailing 1975 wage? You think rich ppl who dump tons of money into
political election coffers are gonna vote to eliminate this cheap
source of labor!?

Silly you.

nb

If they knew how the Mexican built houses they wouldn't buy them.
apparently they don't know what a square and ruler are. These firms have
them nail pieces of wood together and then whn it is up they bring in
one of two guys to go back and square up openings enough for doors and
windows to fit. There may be more than one nail in a two by four.
A Relative lives in a golf course community. their house is about 6
years old. Theirs and everybody else's brick facades and wall corners
and foundations are cracking, seperating etc. near half a million
dollars for shiny new mcmansions that are falling apart. The former
southern standard building codes were at least good enough that the
house had aa chance of surviving until the mortgage was paid.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

wrote:
[...]

And under current law...prosecuting most of the employers is an
impossible task.

I work in manufacturing. I repair machinery in machine shops all over
Sot. California.

Ive seen shops stocked to the gills....60-80 people...all shareing 20 SS
numbers. And the employers have no recourse to checking them out.

Gunner

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

On 2011-09-02, wrote:

[...]

actually...Ive seen a rather large amount of very very good building
done by illegals. Craftsmen in their own countries..they come here for
good money and education for their kids. Over the border...not through
the legal channels.

So claiming that they are all skillless buffoons really isnt a
legitimate bitch.

Nor is the fact they work damned cheaply..forcing out blacks and whites
who simply cannot live in group settings or wont live in crappy
apartments.

The problem is..not that they are not skilled craftsmen, or good hard
workers..the problem is that they are illegal. And they bring in their
families..and those families bring in THEIR families..and pretty soon a
bunch of them are collecting welfare and medical aid..and free
educations. All at the taxpayers expense. And a skilled craftsman and
his wife..and 4-8 kids..cannot pay enough taxes to pay back the medical
and educational loads they place on the rest of the taxpayers.

Gunner