Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:37:53 -0400, iBoatMore wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 12:52:08 -0400, JustWait
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 12:42 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:53:10 -0400,
wrote:

On 9/1/2011 10:58 AM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:07:52 -0400, wrote:

In article8f6daa0d-8027-49b4-876a-cc12ba07e295
@q2g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 31, 7:55 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Are you planning on imprisoning 20M people?

Nope, don't need to. Start putting them in and most likely after a
couple hundred thousand, the rest might just decide it's not worth
sticking around...

Utter nonsense. We already have that many in prison. Hasn't helped. Even if
it did work, we have room for a couple hundred thousand more?

Utter nonsense... unless you are suggesting all of the prison inmates
are there for being illegal, and or hiring illegals? No, of course not,
it's a apples and oranges argument. Start putting them in prison just
for being illegal or hiring illegals, target those two groups, and it
will dry up too... just faster than your amnesty based "just do the
employers" theory.

It doesn't keep the criminals out, now does it? It doesn't keep the drunks
out, either.

Though putting
a *couple* thousand employers in jail, even for a weekend, and see how fast
the market dries up.

I notice that you didn't have any comments about the real answer to the
problem.

The "real" answer to the problem is one in which you had no comments
about, arrest them, deport them, secure the border.

It would be impossible to deport 20M people. Just dry up the employment and
they'll blow back whence they came. Simple. Cheap. Not going to happen.