Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 9/1/2011 1:33 PM, iBoatMore wrote:
In ,
zzzzzzzzzz says...

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:07:52 -0400, wrote:

In article8f6daa0d-8027-49b4-876a-cc12ba07e295
@q2g2000vbz.googlegroups.com,
says...

On Aug 31, 7:55 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

Why not prosecute the "ILLEGAL" immigrants?

Are you planning on imprisoning 20M people?

No. They then could be deported.

By who? Transported how? We don't have enough people with badges, bus
drivers with buses, and gavel swinging judges, to even make a dent. More
would walk across the border faster than they could be shipped out.

There is no need for a race war- the Mexicans have been in SW US since
before it was part of US. Many families are more than legal, and enough
are running for and winning office, that they will get their power and
any desired changes via the ballot box.

People defining themselves primarily via ethnic group, including groups
that happen to be on both sides of a later-occuring border, happens all
over the world. That is one big reason Turkey doesn't want Kurdistan to
make official their defacto status as a separate country- they are
terrified their own ethnic Kurds will want to join their kin in
nationhood. Old USSR had numerous similar cases, as did the folks that
were in North America before the white folk got there.

--
aem sends...