Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.boats
Canuck57 Canuck57 is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 31/08/2011 2:52 PM, JimT wrote:
On 8/31/2011 3:41 PM, harry wrote:
On Aug 31, 7:55 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If our elected reps would stop handing out taxpayer dollars,
that would be a big help.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in ...

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal
Aliens is very bad.
Most are here to just live off or our welfare and whatever
jobs they can
get.

All it would take would be to prosecute employers of illegal
immigrants.
As it doesn't happen, clearly your government actually wants them to
be there.

The poor job market seems to be relieving the problem considerably. Many
are going back voluntarily because they can't find work. Some come over
here and find out the streets are not paved with gold and go home to
their families.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-dramatically/

If things stay the way they are Canada and Mexico might be the ones with
the problem.

When winter comes, 70% of the Mexicans leave Alberta. A little -40F
cold snap and Mexico doesn't look so bad if you know the ropes.
--
If it is all Bush's fault, then how come Obama is doing much more of the
same and expecting different results?