Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats
notbob notbob is offline

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On 2011-08-31, LilAbner wrote:

No racism involved but the problem with Mexican Illegal Aliens is very bad.

I tend to agree. The problem is easily identified. IAs that want to
be Americans will be. My SIL and my granddaughters are Mexican. My
father's 3rd wife is Mexican. They are all natural born or
naturalized Americans and identify with America and consider themselves
to be Americans!. Not a single Mexican flag in the boatload!

You see a Mexican flag, feel free to open fire.

nb