Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Hey krw, look what they call a Vermonter these days

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...empted-murder-
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 22, 10:19*am, Red Green wrote:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...S02/110821012/...

Sounds like one of them there muslims. Good job he didn't have a gun
handy.
Or maybe it would be one muslim less.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:41:04 -0700 (PDT), harry wrote:

On Aug 22, 10:19*am, Red Green wrote:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...S02/110821012/...

Figures. The place went to hell after I left. ;-)

Sounds like one of them there muslims. Good job he didn't have a gun
handy.

You really are a dumbass, aren't you, harry? You do realize that one doesn't
even have to have a permit to carry a gun concealed, western style in a
holster on the belt, or hanging like a necklace.

Or maybe it would be one muslim less.

We all know you're a sorry piece of eurotrash. You don't have to prove it
with every post.
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Aug 22, 10:19 am, Red Green wrote:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...S02/110821012/

Figures. The place went to hell after I left. ;-)

I'm starting to feel out of place here :-(

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...ault-teen-girl

Sounds like one of them there muslims. Good job he didn't have a gun
handy.

You really are a dumbass, aren't you, harry? You do realize that one
doesn't even have to have a permit to carry a gun concealed, western
style in a holster on the belt, or hanging like a necklace.

Or maybe it would be one muslim less.

We all know you're a sorry piece of eurotrash. You don't have to
prove it with every post.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 15:28:57 GMT, Red Green wrote:

" wrote in
:

wrote:

On Aug 22, 10:19 am, Red Green wrote:
http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...S02/110821012/

Figures. The place went to hell after I left. ;-)

I'm starting to feel out of place here :-(

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/a...ault-teen-girl

Hell, that's not a first, by any means. Vermont *likes* Chester the Molester.
The courts up there are sick.

Sounds like one of them there muslims. Good job he didn't have a gun
handy.

You really are a dumbass, aren't you, harry? You do realize that one
doesn't even have to have a permit to carry a gun concealed, western
style in a holster on the belt, or hanging like a necklace.

Or maybe it would be one muslim less.

We all know you're a sorry piece of eurotrash. You don't have to
prove it with every post.

One dem days ........... Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 12 July 22nd 11 07:17 PM
What do you call this? What does Harbor Freight call this? mm Home Repair 11 December 1st 10 11:07 PM
The next ten days Steve B[_3_] Metalworking 5 January 6th 10 05:27 AM
OT-143 days RB[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 26th 08 04:09 PM
Night call out -- then cancell call Stormin Mormon Home Repair 10 July 22nd 06 11:49 AM