Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The next ten days

I'm leaving in about ten minutes to go to Vegas, San Diego, then a cruise.
I don't think the world will fall apart, but I do wonder how many people are
going to be going "social" and doing desperate things after they are now
getting notified of change of benefits, etc.

I am going to take a break from the group for a while until I get back.
Maybe longer.

Rather than all the hem hawing here amongst overeducated imbeciles and
liberals, it might be more fun to just sit back and watch the news.

We're crumbling from the top down, folks. A known terrorist's dad drops a
dime on him. He's on the lists. He buys a one way ticket with cash and no
luggage. He damn near succeeds in splattering a jet on a US runway.

For anyone to think anything other than worse is coming has his head
comfortably up his ass. It's not coming, it's here.

Enjoy. I know I am. I'm going to see just how good the food is on these
cruise ships.

TTFN

Steve, the alarmist

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve, if by luck they let you look at the engine room, take some
pictures. If the world does not fall apart by the time your ship
returns to port, I would love to look at the pictures of the ship and
engine.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:35:14 -0600, Ignoramus17642 wrote:

Steve, if by luck they let you look at the engine room, take some
pictures. If the world does not fall apart by the time your ship returns
to port, I would love to look at the pictures of the ship and engine.

OTOH, if by chance when you ask to see the engine room they assume you're
The Next One, beat the hell out of you and throw you in the slammer, have
your lawyer post something here and maybe we'll get together a collection
to bail you out.

Tim. Neither an alarmist nor a lame humorist -- oh no, not me.

--
www.wescottdesign.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus17642" wrote in message
Steve, if by luck they let you look at the engine room, take some
pictures. If the world does not fall apart by the time your ship
returns to port, I would love to look at the pictures of the ship and
engine.

Only if he has his TWIC card.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Ignoramus17642" wrote in message
Steve, if by luck they let you look at the engine room, take some
pictures. If the world does not fall apart by the time your ship
returns to port, I would love to look at the pictures of the ship and
engine.

Only if he has his TWIC card.

I have a TWIC card, and it will take more than that... You need a
jumpsuit that says Wartsilla or Mayer Werft, and an invitation...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ig, I think this one has been around a time or two. thought I would toss it
in here just in case you missed it.
Lyndell
Problably need high speed access to load. 185 + MB . Very nice
metalworking/marine engine pics.

http://www.shipsnostalgia.com/guides...xford_and_Sons

OT-143 days Wes[_2_] Metalworking 12 August 3rd 08 02:06 AM
Win XP goes off after 30 days [email protected] Electronics Repair 33 March 5th 08 01:30 AM
Is everything around $400 these days? MRS. CLEAN Home Repair 8 November 6th 06 08:29 PM
Those were the days! bobandcarole Electronics Repair 12 September 18th 06 06:39 PM
$759,350.00 in 20 to 60 days!!!!!!!!! arfykins Woodturning 0 March 19th 05 12:01 AM