Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default The next ten days

On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 12:35:14 -0600, Ignoramus17642 wrote:

Steve, if by luck they let you look at the engine room, take some
pictures. If the world does not fall apart by the time your ship returns
to port, I would love to look at the pictures of the ship and engine.

OTOH, if by chance when you ask to see the engine room they assume you're
The Next One, beat the hell out of you and throw you in the slammer, have
your lawyer post something here and maybe we'll get together a collection
to bail you out.

Tim. Neither an alarmist nor a lame humorist -- oh no, not me.

--
www.wescottdesign.com