Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pet odor removal

I buy houses out of foreclosure, rehab them and resell them or (OMG) a
profit. The banks don't like this much but I really don't care. The
houses with the most profit potential are the ones that have pet odor
and mold. I have tried everything on the "over the counter market"
and not one of them is worth the effort to drop them in the shopping
cart. Even the sealing primers and paints don't work long term.

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?
Posted to alt.home.repair

aemeijers wrote:

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?

A tragic insurance fire is the only sure cure I am aware of.

In other words - consider arson.

But never ever be a pirate and download stuff without paying for it -
because that's bad.

Arson - Ok.

Pirate - bad.

aem sends...

What's an "aem"? You?

What gets sent?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/31/2011 5:55 PM, Home Guy wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?

A tragic insurance fire is the only sure cure I am aware of.

In other words - consider arson.

But never ever be a pirate and download stuff without paying for it -
because that's bad.

Arson - Ok.

Pirate - bad.

aem sends...

What's an "aem"? You?

What gets sent?

It's called making a joke. Look it up. No judge or jury would consider
what I wrote an actual incitement to commit arson.

And if you had ever had to deal with an animal-stinky house, you'd know
why people say things like that, in jest.

But since you are clearly humor-impaired, well, never mind.

-- aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
I buy houses out of foreclosure, rehab them and resell them or (OMG) a
profit. The banks don't like this much but I really don't care. The
houses with the most profit potential are the ones that have pet odor
and mold. I have tried everything on the "over the counter market"
and not one of them is worth the effort to drop them in the shopping
cart. Even the sealing primers and paints don't work long term.

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?

Total replacement of carpet and pad, plus cleaning of the concrete
underneath for pet urine; and total mold remediation with a federal
inspector for mold. Everything else is less than total remediation, and can
come back to bite you on the disclosure, or later if you don't disclose.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

aemeijers wrote:

-- aem sends...

Sends what?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 31 Jul 2011 17:55:17 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

aemeijers wrote:

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?

A tragic insurance fire is the only sure cure I am aware of.

In other words - consider arson.

But never ever be a pirate and download stuff without paying for it -
because that's bad.

Arson - Ok.

Pirate - bad.

aem sends...

What's an "aem"? You?

My guess (going back more than a decade) is that his name is A. E. Meijers
(another spelling of Meyers?)

What gets sent?

What you got.

Disgusting odor Smarty Home Repair 21 June 8th 07 03:43 PM
Teak oil odor Len Urban Woodworking 7 April 19th 07 04:19 PM
Water with NO odor has an odor AFTER osmosis filtering... [email protected] Home Repair 4 October 19th 06 01:19 AM
request for odor removal product advice Jolly Rogers Home Ownership 2 January 9th 06 03:58 PM
sewer odor [email protected] Home Repair 2 January 27th 05 08:25 PM