Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Pet odor removal

On 7/31/2011 5:55 PM, Home Guy wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?

A tragic insurance fire is the only sure cure I am aware of.

In other words - consider arson.

But never ever be a pirate and download stuff without paying for it -
because that's bad.

Arson - Ok.

Pirate - bad.

aem sends...

What's an "aem"? You?

What gets sent?

It's called making a joke. Look it up. No judge or jury would consider
what I wrote an actual incitement to commit arson.

And if you had ever had to deal with an animal-stinky house, you'd know
why people say things like that, in jest.

But since you are clearly humor-impaired, well, never mind.

-- aem sends...