Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Pet odor removal

wrote in :

I buy houses out of foreclosure, rehab them and resell them or (OMG) a
profit. The banks don't like this much but I really don't care. The
houses with the most profit potential are the ones that have pet odor
and mold. I have tried everything on the "over the counter market"
and not one of them is worth the effort to drop them in the shopping
cart. Even the sealing primers and paints don't work long term.

Is there any product out there that works on pet urine?
Is there any product out there that works on mold?

Dealt with dog odor in multiple places I rehabed.

Upon deciding to buy the place, if you smell it when you walk in to
evaluate, immediately add into your rehab cost ALL new carpert/padding. If
too much of a $ hit don't buy it. Also plan to replace baseboard trim at
corners at least. Probably saturated with ****. After carpet removal let it
air in the open for a couple of weeks to fully dry out. Afterwards, buy
gallons of bleach, pour and spread liberally. Let dry. This worked for me
even on one "gag'r".