Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Driveway oil stain removal

A sealing company came by a week before the sealing job and brushed a
thick black shiny paste on the areas with oil spots. In a few days
the spots were completely gone.

I don't remember if the paste and stains just disappeared or if they
had to be hosed off.

I want to do this myself this year and I cannot locate such a product.
I don't want to call the contractor to ask him! Does anybody know?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jorabi" wrote in message
A sealing company came by a week before the sealing job and brushed a
thick black shiny paste on the areas with oil spots. In a few days
the spots were completely gone.

I don't remember if the paste and stains just disappeared or if they
had to be hosed off.

I want to do this myself this year and I cannot locate such a product.
I don't want to call the contractor to ask him! Does anybody know?

Go at your hardware store and buy an asphalt cleaner though I never used one
..

VD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 18, 11:11*am, "VirtualDen" wrote:
"Jorabi" wrote in message

A sealing company came by a week before the sealing job and brushed a
thick black shiny paste on the areas with oil spots. *In a few days
the spots were completely gone.

I don't remember if the paste and stains just disappeared or if they
had to be hosed off.

I want to do this myself this year and I cannot locate such a product.
I don't want to call the contractor to ask him! *Does anybody know?

Go at your hardware store and buy an asphalt cleaner though I never used one
.

VD

There are a lot of asphalt cleaners. I haven't seen one like this. I
was hoping someone was familiar with the particular product.