Posted to alt.home.repair
catladyoctober45

Default stain removal

How do I remove Old English dark scratch cover, out of a polyester cotton
blend material?

Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan C

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:59:08 -0500, catladyoctober45 wrote:

How do I remove Old English dark scratch cover, out of a polyester cotton
blend material?

You don't.

Linux Registered User #327951

Posted to alt.home.repair
mikeytag

I did a bit of research online and couldn't find any advice to remove
stains from Old English dark scratch cover from fabric. All I could find
were posts saying do not get it in contact with fabric or carpet. The
official website is he
http://www.oldenglishpolish.com
Maybe you could contact someone at the company for some removal advice?
Sorry this doesn't help exactly.

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

Default stain removal -- troll?

What's will all these homerepairlive.com questions coming on USENET about
various types of stain removal? Hard to believe that this many would come
so close together... Must be a troll...

Posted to alt.home.repair
mikeytag

What's will all these homerepairlive.com questions coming on USENET about
various types of stain removal? Hard to believe that this many would come
so close together... Must be a troll...

Grumman-581,
For some reason Google is sending traffic for stain removal related
keywords to homerepairlive. We built the site as a gateway for people to
interact with this great newsgroup and are trying to remedy the problem of
so many stain removal questions. Do you have any suggestions for a better
way to filter out these types of posts? Any thoughts are much
appreciated.

Mike

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:57:55 -0500, "mikeytag"
wrote:

What's will all these homerepairlive.com questions coming on USENET about
various types of stain removal? Hard to believe that this many would come
so close together... Must be a troll...

Grumman-581,
For some reason Google is sending traffic for stain removal related
keywords to homerepairlive. We built the site as a gateway for people to
interact with this great newsgroup and are trying to remedy the problem of
so many stain removal questions. Do you have any suggestions for a better
way to filter out these types of posts? Any thoughts are much
appreciated.

Mike

Unplug the friggin' server.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."
Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

"mikeytag" wrote in message
news:a023ece17f509e61992158e69501798d@homerepairli ve.com...
For some reason Google is sending traffic for stain removal related
keywords to homerepairlive. We built the site as a gateway for people to
interact with this great newsgroup and are trying to remedy the problem of
so many stain removal questions. Do you have any suggestions for a better
way to filter out these types of posts? Any thoughts are much
appreciated.

I figure that someone should know how to connect to USENET before being able
to post on there... People go to the web based forums because they don't
know how to connect to USENET... In many cases, they aren't ready for
USENET... Let them stay there... Once they gain some experience (and prehaps
a thicker skin), they can come out into the real world...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:35:01 GMT, "Grumman-581"
wrote:

What's will all these homerepairlive.com questions coming on USENET about
various types of stain removal? Hard to believe that this many would come
so close together... Must be a troll...

He is blaming google, but all the headers are coming through
gigaNOTnews servers. I looked at the ****y site. click the tabs and
all is the same. No contacts, etc..........small sack in a big nut
world. The site is trying to draw users. I wonder (not really) if
Home Depot really endorses the site?

Oren
excused from saving Universes."
Posted to alt.home.repair
jebber007

Just because someone uses a web interface to connect to Usenet doesn't mean
they have less or more to offer than anyone else. I myself find
homerepairlive to be very easy to use, and allows access to information I
wouldn't otherwise have found.

Just relax and skip those threads if they really bother you.

Jeb

Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:37:14 -0500, "jebber007"
wrote:

Just because someone uses a web interface to connect to Usenet doesn't mean
they have less or more to offer than anyone else. I myself find
homerepairlive to be very easy to use, and allows access to information I
wouldn't otherwise have found.

GIVE me a phucin' break. This group is being flooded with **** from an
unidentified, low class, bull crap, ready to take down, chicken dookie
site.

Just relax and skip those threads if they really bother you.

Jeb

kiss my arse ...... get your administrator to fix the site. it ain't
comic books. In the mean time move on.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."

Posted to alt.home.repair
Grumman-581

"Oren" wrote in message
kiss my arse ...... get your administrator to fix the site. it ain't
comic books. In the mean time move on.

We had a problem with a website that did a similar thing over in
rec.scuba... Once they found out how we greet ****in' clueless newbies, they
took down the link... Hell, this ****in' homerepairlive.com site is as bad
as the WebTV weenies... If they can't find USENET without a website
interface, they aren't ready for it...