Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default stain removal

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:57:55 -0500, "mikeytag"
wrote:

What's will all these homerepairlive.com questions coming on USENET about
various types of stain removal? Hard to believe that this many would come
so close together... Must be a troll...

Grumman-581,
For some reason Google is sending traffic for stain removal related
keywords to homerepairlive. We built the site as a gateway for people to
interact with this great newsgroup and are trying to remedy the problem of
so many stain removal questions. Do you have any suggestions for a better
way to filter out these types of posts? Any thoughts are much
appreciated.

Mike

Unplug the friggin' server.

Oren