Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default stain removal -- troll?

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 08:35:01 GMT, "Grumman-581"
wrote:

What's will all these homerepairlive.com questions coming on USENET about
various types of stain removal? Hard to believe that this many would come
so close together... Must be a troll...

He is blaming google, but all the headers are coming through
gigaNOTnews servers. I looked at the ****y site. click the tabs and
all is the same. No contacts, etc..........small sack in a big nut
world. The site is trying to draw users. I wonder (not really) if
Home Depot really endorses the site?

Oren
excused from saving Universes."