Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren

Default stain removal

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:37:14 -0500, "jebber007"
wrote:

Just because someone uses a web interface to connect to Usenet doesn't mean
they have less or more to offer than anyone else. I myself find
homerepairlive to be very easy to use, and allows access to information I
wouldn't otherwise have found.

GIVE me a phucin' break. This group is being flooded with **** from an
unidentified, low class, bull crap, ready to take down, chicken dookie
site.

Just relax and skip those threads if they really bother you.

Jeb

kiss my arse ...... get your administrator to fix the site. it ain't
comic books. In the mean time move on.

Oren
excused from saving Universes."