Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Another OT, but a good one

On 7/17/2011 1:03 PM, Bob-tx wrote:
If this doesn't warm the cockles of your heart, both young and old, then
you must have mighty cold cockles.

Buzz Aldrin - moon walking astronaut can only take so much crap.

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-v...drin-punc.html

Bob-tx

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're
not interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:12:11 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 7/17/2011 1:03 PM, Bob-tx wrote:
If this doesn't warm the cockles of your heart, both young and old, then
you must have mighty cold cockles.

Buzz Aldrin - moon walking astronaut can only take so much crap.

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-v...drin-punc.html

Bob-tx

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're
not interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

Or tasers. I can entertain myself for hours watching YouTube taser
videos.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 7/17/2011 1:03 PM, Bob-tx wrote:
If this doesn't warm the cockles of your heart, both young and old, then
you must have mighty cold cockles.

Buzz Aldrin - moon walking astronaut can only take so much crap.

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-v...drin-punc.html

Bob-tx

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're not
interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

TDD

When they are a lot bigger than I I prefer a baseball bat. ww

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're
not interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

Or tasers. I can entertain myself for hours watching YouTube taser
videos.

My favorite was the drunk driver that got tasered about a half a dozen times
because he kept disobeying the cop's orders to stay on the ground: "Get
on the ground!" [no response] Zzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up] "Get
on the ground!" [tries to get up] Zzzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up]
"Don't move, sir, or you're gonna get it again!" [guy moves] Zzzzzap!
[repeat a few more times]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/17/2011 5:08 PM, WW wrote:
"The Daring wrote in message
On 7/17/2011 1:03 PM, Bob-tx wrote:
If this doesn't warm the cockles of your heart, both young and old, then
you must have mighty cold cockles.

Buzz Aldrin - moon walking astronaut can only take so much crap.

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-v...drin-punc.html

Bob-tx

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're not
interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

TDD

When they are a lot bigger than I I prefer a baseball bat. ww

My aim is to repel not kill. I sprayed down a number of urban campers
who infested the area around my business some years ago which made them
decide it wasn't a good place to trespass. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 18, 4:25*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 7/17/2011 7:28 PM, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:28:19 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

Or tasers. *I can entertain myself for hours watching YouTube taser
videos.

My favorite was the drunk driver that got tasered about a half a dozen times
because he kept disobeying the cop's orders to stay on the ground: "Get
on the ground!" [no response] Zzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up] "Get
on the ground!" [tries to get up] Zzzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up]
"Don't move, sir, or you're gonna get it again!" [guy moves] Zzzzzap!
[repeat a few more times]

This guy gets tased more than anybody I've seen.

His name is Steve -- I KNOW RIGHTS (even more videos of him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvvSRg_zyI

Not tased but he has ten stolen shopping carts in tandem with 100' of
extension cord. (full of beer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIyWt16e8oo

You are aware that Steve is a comedian and all of that is a setup? My
favorite is the episode where he gets stopped for drunk driving a
battery powered scissors lift. ^_^

More Hollywood eh Duf?
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://dailybail.com/home/must-see-v...rmer-astronaut....

Bob-tx

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're
not interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

Or tasers. *I can entertain myself for hours watching YouTube taser
videos.- Hide quoted text -

You're kidding ............right?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 7/18/2011 3:04 AM, harry wrote:

Miller) wrote:

[...]

The comedian based his the character "Steve" on a real person he knows
from Louisiana. A lot of people think the whole thing is real and pass
it around as such. I think it's as funny as can be because I know people
who act just like the poor devil Steve. ^_^

http://www.marcryan.com/

The comedian will be coming to Birmingham, AL in September for a show.
Darn, I may actually have to go out to see his show. :-)

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:25:43 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvvSRg_zyI

Not tased but he has ten stolen shopping carts in tandem with 100' of
extension cord. (full of beer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIyWt16e8oo

You are aware that Steve is a comedian and all of that is a setup? My
favorite is the episode where he gets stopped for drunk driving a
battery powered scissors lift. ^_^

Marc Ryan is the comedian, Steve is a real Louisiana Coon-Ass as far I
can tell...

Marc wrote this in 2007:

"... My buddy Steve is a moron! I often tell his stories in my show.
This is one of my favorites. Through a friend on the force, I got one
of Steve's arrest videos from the summer of 2005. In south Louisiana
this behavior is not uncommon at all."

and

"...Steve is an idiot and called the cops on his wife recently.
However the whole time he is talking to the cops he is breaking the
law himself. "I know my rights!" Steve just can't get it right with
the law. Thanks again to my buddy in records for hooking... [up the
videos]"

I could be wrong.

http://wn.com/lawnmower_steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

Marc wrote this in 2007:

"... My buddy Steve is a moron! I often tell his stories in my show.
This is one of my favorites. Through a friend on the force, I got one
of Steve's arrest videos from the summer of 2005. In south Louisiana
this behavior is not uncommon at all."

and

"...Steve is an idiot and called the cops on his wife recently.
However the whole time he is talking to the cops he is breaking the
law himself. "I know my rights!" Steve just can't get it right with
the law. Thanks again to my buddy in records for hooking... [up the
videos]"

I could be wrong.

http://wn.com/lawnmower_steve

I posted a link to Mark Ryan's site earlier for Harry. Mark is going to
come to Birmingham in September and I may have to drag my butt out of
the house to go see him. ^_^

TDD