Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_2_] Doug Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Another OT, but a good one

In article , Metspitzer wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:12:11 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

Why do some people think they have some right to harass someone, get in
their face after their target tells them to leave them alone, they're
not interested in an interview? The harasser is surprised when they get
punched in the mouth? That's why I like pepper spray. :-)

Or tasers. I can entertain myself for hours watching YouTube taser
videos.

My favorite was the drunk driver that got tasered about a half a dozen times
because he kept disobeying the cop's orders to stay on the ground: "Get
on the ground!" [no response] Zzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up] "Get
on the ground!" [tries to get up] Zzzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up]
"Don't move, sir, or you're gonna get it again!" [guy moves] Zzzzzap!
[repeat a few more times]