Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Another OT, but a good one

On Jul 18, 4:25*am, The Daring Dufas
wrote:
On 7/17/2011 7:28 PM, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:28:19 GMT, (Doug
Miller) wrote:

Or tasers. *I can entertain myself for hours watching YouTube taser
videos.

My favorite was the drunk driver that got tasered about a half a dozen times
because he kept disobeying the cop's orders to stay on the ground: "Get
on the ground!" [no response] Zzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up] "Get
on the ground!" [tries to get up] Zzzzzap! [falls down, tries to get up]
"Don't move, sir, or you're gonna get it again!" [guy moves] Zzzzzap!
[repeat a few more times]

This guy gets tased more than anybody I've seen.

His name is Steve -- I KNOW RIGHTS (even more videos of him).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvvSRg_zyI

Not tased but he has ten stolen shopping carts in tandem with 100' of
extension cord. (full of beer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIyWt16e8oo

You are aware that Steve is a comedian and all of that is a setup? My
favorite is the episode where he gets stopped for drunk driving a
battery powered scissors lift. ^_^

More Hollywood eh Duf?