Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Another OT, but a good one

On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 22:25:43 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvvSRg_zyI

Not tased but he has ten stolen shopping carts in tandem with 100' of
extension cord. (full of beer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIyWt16e8oo

You are aware that Steve is a comedian and all of that is a setup? My
favorite is the episode where he gets stopped for drunk driving a
battery powered scissors lift. ^_^

Marc Ryan is the comedian, Steve is a real Louisiana Coon-Ass as far I
can tell...

Marc wrote this in 2007:

"... My buddy Steve is a moron! I often tell his stories in my show.
This is one of my favorites. Through a friend on the force, I got one
of Steve's arrest videos from the summer of 2005. In south Louisiana
this behavior is not uncommon at all."

and

"...Steve is an idiot and called the cops on his wife recently.
However the whole time he is talking to the cops he is breaking the
law himself. "I know my rights!" Steve just can't get it right with
the law. Thanks again to my buddy in records for hooking... [up the
videos]"

I could be wrong.

http://wn.com/lawnmower_steve