Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Carey Dyess, 73, shot dead a woman, whose body was found in a yard,
before driving a rented car to various locations to kill three more
people on Thursday.

He then drove to the central area of the city of Yuma, where he shot
dead a lawyer at his office, before driving out of the town and turning
the gun on himself.

Police said the lawyer, Mr Jerrold Shelley, had represented the
gunman's ex-wife in their divorce. Some of the other victims were
friends and relatives of the gunman, according to Mr Alan Krieger,
Mayor of the city.

A judge issued an order of protection against Dyess in 2006 which a
court clerk said stemmed from his wife divorcing him.

Mr Krieger said the gunman's motive was not entirely clear but that he
was believed to be upset over the divorce case.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 9:03*am, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
[...]

Protection order should have prevented him from owning a gun.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2011 8:03 AM, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Carey Dyess, 73, shot dead a woman, whose body was found in a yard,
before driving a rented car to various locations to kill three more
people on Thursday.

He then drove to the central area of the city of Yuma, where he shot
dead a lawyer at his office,

Is there a law against that? :-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Suga Moto Soy wrote:
[...]

Is it your point that if the gun had not been available to him that he
would have done nothing?? If so, you are misguided. I had an employee
who was killed by her jealous boyfriend by turning on the natural gas in
the house and lighting a match. Should we do away with natural gas??
How about cars, knifes, ball bats, hammers, rocks, etc., etc.???

It is the people who commit the acts, not the implements they use.
Using your logic, one would be forced to conclude that all blacks are
incompetent because we have one in Washington who is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-06-06, Suga Moto Soy wrote:

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Hey, he took out a lawyer and offed himself saving the state thousands
of dollars. That's what I call a socially conscious responsible gun
owner.

nb

--
vi ...the root of evil

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 2:03*pm, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
[...]

Only in America.
The man was clearly an intellectual, he read his Shakespeare.
http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-qu...ll-all-lawyers
The lawyer obviously deserved to die, don't they all.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Suga Moto Soy copied and pasted more horse****:

snip

Off ****ing topic, ****wad. Take it somewhere else.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 9:03*am, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Would it have made you feel better if he'd used a steak knife or his
car?

Thinking that people will stop murdering each other if you get rid of
guns is like thinking that people will stop eating soup if you get rid
of spoons.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-06-06, Chris wrote:
and this has what to do with this news group or the NRA?

the same as you have anything to do with life. IOW, eat **** and die.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Suga Moto Soy" wrote in message

What says you,NRA activists?

A sad situation, what does it have to do with my friends and family members
who own firearms and have never had a lick of trouble with the law? Are you
suggesting that because of this psycho other people who are sane, sober,
law-abiding citizens should be denied a right guaranteed by the
Constitution? I just saw a news story about a woman who tried to kill her
husband by driving over him with their car, twice--should that result in the
state taking away my wife's car for my safety?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 9:03*am, Suga Moto Soy wrote:
What says you,NRA activists?

I say that no gun law would've prevented this.

You've got a guy who's in his twilight years, where he should be
enjoying retirement, who has just been taken to the cleaners by his
ex.

He's got nothing. No home. No money. Nothing to live for. Nothing to
lose.

Do you think that once he gets it in his head that he's going to get a
gun and kill everyone he holds responsible, then himself, that he's
going to stop and say, "Oh my! Guns are illegal! I better not do that
or else I'll get arrested!"
Posted to alt.home.repair

At the risk of feeding a blatant troll,

would you be much happier had he stabbed all of his victims?
Posted to alt.home.repair

At the risk of feeding a blatant troll,

would you be much happier had he stabbed all of his victims?

I don't know what mr. Soy thinks,but it takes a brave man to use a
knife and kill six people.Only an old good old boy in Arizona will use
a gun on unarmed women.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2011-06-06, Bullwinkler wrote:

Only an old good old boy in Arizona will use a gun on unarmed women.

Only a spineless henpecked dolt would consider any woman able to open
her mouth and speak as being unarmed.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

I see what you did there...

-Bob

Stormin Mormon wrote:
So the gun law didn't work?

-- Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org .

A judge issued an order of protection against Dyess in 2006 which
a court clerk said stemmed from his wife divorcing him.

Protection order should have prevented him from owning a gun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

what's your point?

--
Steve Barker
Posted to alt.home.repair

Morphed again, did you, you slimy little *******?

If you can't write decent enough stuff that you have to change your name a
few times a week, that should be your first clue that your writing is no
good.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

IGot2P wrote:

He then drove to the central area of the city of Yuma, where he shot
dead a lawyer at his office,

Is there a law against that? :-)

Lol....

Posted to alt.home.repair

Suga Moto Soy wrote:

What says you,NRA activists?

That guy was a nut.

What say you about the FBI data?

http://www.google.com/search?q=guns+sales+up+crime+down
Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

"Suga Moto Soy" wrote in message
What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five people
including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing himself.

As always.......I'd still rather have a gun and not need it, than need a gun
and not have it. Can't, nor do I care to speak for anyone else. I will
always possess a gun, regardless of whatever the "law" may dictate.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:03:18 -0400, Suga Moto Soy
wrote:

[...]

Seems to me this proves that we should outlaw cars. That would have
saved at least three lives.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 5:53*pm, Caesar Romano wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 11:19:44 -0500, Ken wrote Re
No comments from the GUN_Lovers:

* *Is it your point that if the gun had not been available to him that he
would have done nothing?? *If so, you are misguided. *I had an employee
who was killed by her jealous boyfriend by turning on the natural gas in
the house and lighting a match. *Should we do away with natural gas??
How about cars, knifes, ball bats, hammers, rocks, etc., etc.???

* *It is the people who commit the acts, not the implements they use.
Using your logic, one would be forced to conclude that all blacks are
incompetent because we have one in Washington who is.

+1 on that.

Trotting out your learned drivel/propaganda
Why don't you do some thinking for your self? Or is that asking too
much?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 6:47*pm, Larry Fishel wrote:
On Jun 6, 9:03*am, Suga Moto Soy wrote:

What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Would it have made you feel better if he'd used a steak knife or his
car?

Thinking that people will stop murdering each other *if you get rid of
guns is like thinking that people will stop eating soup if you get rid
of spoons.

His victims would have had abetter chance of escaping.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 7:43*pm, "Chris" wrote:
[...]

believed to be upset over the divorce case.- Hide quoted text -

Nothing at all. But people find it interesting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 1:32*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*Suga Moto Soy copied and pasted more horse****:

snip

Off ****ing topic, ****wad. Take it somewhere else.

YEAH, BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS NEXT TIME, WE DONT NEED TO REREAD OR REKNOW
OFF TOPIC TRAGIC CRAP HERE MUCA SOTO MOY......THIS IS ALT HOME
REPAIRS, NOT ALT HOME INVASION, YOU FREAK !
PATECUM
TGITM
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 7:52*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Suga Moto Soy" *wrote in .. .

What says you,NRA activists?

A sad situation, what does it have to do with my friends and family members
who own firearms and have never had a lick of trouble with the law? *Are you
suggesting that because of this psycho other people who are sane, sober,
law-abiding citizens should be denied a right guaranteed by the
Constitution? *I just saw a news story about a woman who tried to kill her
husband by driving over him with their car, twice--should that result in the
state taking away my wife's car for my safety?

You can be a nitwit at times.
The sole function of a gun is to kill people.
The function of a car is for transport. It's not very good as a
murder weapon.

He escaped death. If she had a gun he probably wouldn't.
Are you so dopey you can't see this?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers [troll]

On Jun 6, 8:22*pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 10:32:14 -0700, Smitty Two

wrote:
In article ,
Suga Moto Soy copied and pasted more horse****:

snip

Off ****ing topic, ****wad. Take it somewhere else.

I've been biting my tongue..

The longer the OP stirs a pot of ****, the more it smells.

You're right. Only arseholes own guns.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 8:37*pm, wrote:
On Jun 6, 9:03*am, Suga Moto Soy wrote:

What says you,NRA activists?

I say that no gun law would've prevented this.

No guns would have prevented it.

You've got a guy who's in his twilight years, where he should be
enjoying retirement, who has just been taken to the cleaners by his
ex.

He's got nothing. No home. No money. Nothing to live for. Nothing to
lose.

Sad place to be in such an aquisative society.

Do you think that once he gets it in his head that he's going to get a
gun and kill everyone he holds responsible, then himself, that he's
going to stop and say, "Oh my! Guns are illegal! I better not do that
or else I'll get arrested!"

Good point. But again, no guns would have prevented it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 6, 9:42*pm, Bullwinkler wrote:
At the risk of feeding a blatant troll,

would you be much happier had he stabbed all of his victims?

* I don't know what mr. Soy thinks,but it takes a brave man to use a
knife and kill six people.Only an old good old boy in Arizona will use
a gun on unarmed women.

I hear they're into shooting women in Arizona....
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jun 7, 4:35*am, "tom" wrote:
"Suga Moto Soy" wrote in .. .

What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five people
including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing himself..

As always.......I'd still rather have a gun and not need it, than need a gun
and not have it. Can't, nor do I care to speak for anyone else. I will
always possess a gun, regardless of whatever the "law" may dictate.

That is because your are paranoid and fearful. Sad.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Why would I illustrate absurdity in that way?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 17:57:53 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

So the gun law didn't work?

Chris,

You knew the answer before you asked that question.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

In article ,
Suga Moto Soy copied and pasted more horse****:

snip

Off ****ing topic, ****wad. Take it somewhere else.

I've been biting my tongue..

The longer the OP stirs a pot of ****, the more it smells.

And if one sees it, reads it, and responds to this twit, the twit (or ****)
has done what he set out to do. I have killfiled him more than once, but
the slimy ******* keeps morphing.

Anyone who opens these threads and gets involved just wants to swim in the
****ty pool for some reason. This person is just a troll.

Don't feed the trolls. In groups where that's done, they go to another
group. All it takes is people smart enough to not reply. Which, obviously,
is not the case here.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/6/2011 10:02 PM, Steve B wrote:
Morphed again, did you, you slimy little *******?

If you can't write decent enough stuff that you have to change your name a
few times a week, that should be your first clue that your writing is no
good.

Steve

Were you referring to my post?

Don

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/7/2011 1:39 AM, harry wrote:
On Jun 6, 5:53 pm, Caesar wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 11:19:44 -0500, wrote Re
No comments from the GUN_Lovers:

(snip)
Trotting out your learned drivel/propaganda
Why don't you do some thinking for your self? Or is that asking too
much?

Pot, kettle, black, harry. Pretty much all your posts quote the standard
'Amerika is EEVUL' boilerplate.

Just sayin'.

--
aem sends...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Suga Moto Soy wrote:
What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Regrettably, if any of the five victims had had a gun, they'd be alive
today.

The problem is not too many guns, but too few.

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom tom is offline

"harry" wrote in message
On Jun 7, 4:35 am, "tom" wrote:
"Suga Moto Soy" wrote in
.. .

What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people
including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing himself.

As always.......I'd still rather have a gun and not need it, than need a
gun
and not have it. Can't, nor do I care to speak for anyone else. I will
always possess a gun, regardless of whatever the "law" may dictate.

That is because your are paranoid and fearful. Sad.

Actually it's because I exist in the real world. I think it's sad to live in
denial.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

Suga Moto Soy wrote:
What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Regrettably, if any of the five victims had had a gun, they'd be alive
today.

The problem is not too many guns, but too few.

That'sso totally reversed that it is pityful to hear someone with supposed
good sense say it. The shooter was mentally unstable (whatever the cause
of that) and should never have had a gun available.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.home.repair

Han wrote:
..

Regrettably, if any of the five victims had had a gun, they'd be
alive today.

The problem is not too many guns, but too few.

That'sso totally reversed that it is pityful to hear someone with
supposed good sense say it. The shooter was mentally unstable
(whatever the cause of that) and should never have had a gun
available.

The occasional death is the price society must pay for the freedom to
protect itself from the goblins.

There are deaths, true, attributable to guns. Likewise there are deaths
attributable to cars, aspirin tablets, and the wrong choice in a marriage
partner. We don't outlaw something because of a rare bad outcome, we look at
the entire picture.