Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Jun 6, 7:52*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"Suga Moto Soy" *wrote in .. .

What says you,NRA activists?

A sad situation, what does it have to do with my friends and family members
who own firearms and have never had a lick of trouble with the law? *Are you
suggesting that because of this psycho other people who are sane, sober,
law-abiding citizens should be denied a right guaranteed by the
Constitution? *I just saw a news story about a woman who tried to kill her
husband by driving over him with their car, twice--should that result in the
state taking away my wife's car for my safety?

You can be a nitwit at times.
The sole function of a gun is to kill people.
The function of a car is for transport. It's not very good as a
murder weapon.

He escaped death. If she had a gun he probably wouldn't.
Are you so dopey you can't see this?