Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 09:03:18 -0400, Suga Moto Soy
wrote:

What says you,NRA activists?

YUMA (Arizona) - A man embittered by a divorce case shot dead five
people including a lawyer and family members in Arizona before killing
himself.

Carey Dyess, 73, shot dead a woman, whose body was found in a yard,
before driving a rented car to various locations to kill three more
people on Thursday.

He then drove to the central area of the city of Yuma, where he shot
dead a lawyer at his office, before driving out of the town and turning
the gun on himself.

Police said the lawyer, Mr Jerrold Shelley, had represented the
gunman's ex-wife in their divorce. Some of the other victims were
friends and relatives of the gunman, according to Mr Alan Krieger,
Mayor of the city.

A judge issued an order of protection against Dyess in 2006 which a
court clerk said stemmed from his wife divorcing him.

Mr Krieger said the gunman's motive was not entirely clear but that he
was believed to be upset over the divorce case.

Seems to me this proves that we should outlaw cars. That would have
saved at least three lives.