Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

On Jun 6, 8:37*pm, wrote:
On Jun 6, 9:03*am, Suga Moto Soy wrote:

What says you,NRA activists?

I say that no gun law would've prevented this.

No guns would have prevented it.

You've got a guy who's in his twilight years, where he should be
enjoying retirement, who has just been taken to the cleaners by his
ex.

He's got nothing. No home. No money. Nothing to live for. Nothing to
lose.

Sad place to be in such an aquisative society.

Do you think that once he gets it in his head that he's going to get a
gun and kill everyone he holds responsible, then himself, that he's
going to stop and say, "Oh my! Guns are illegal! I better not do that
or else I'll get arrested!"

Good point. But again, no guns would have prevented it.