Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

Default Rohl faucet bathroom-----question.. have deep sink bathroom--push updain doesnt open enough..

Hi, I've got a Rohl bathroom drain- have a vanity, with deep sink..
when I use the push up drain it opens but appears to be too short...
question.. I will be getting a longer arm,,, is this difficuult to
install?

again, its just the arm length. thanks
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 22, 8:15*am, KOS wrote:
Hi, I've got a Rohl bathroom drain- have a vanity, with deep sink..
when I use the push up drain it opens but appears to be too short...
question.. I will be getting a longer arm,,, is this difficuult to
install?

again, its just the arm length. thanks

Look at where the up=down control lever is fastened to the lever that
comes out of the drain pipe, it should have a setscrew of some type.
That is where you make the adjustment. Not rocket science.
Posted to alt.home.repair
KOS KOS is offline

On Apr 22, 12:53*pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:15*am, KOS wrote:

Hi, I've got a Rohl bathroom drain- have a vanity, with deep sink..
when I use the push up drain it opens but appears to be too short...
question.. I will be getting a longer arm,,, is this difficuult to
install?

again, its just the arm length. thanks

Look at where the up=down control lever is fastened to the lever that
comes out of the drain pipe, it should have a setscrew of some type.
That is where you make the adjustment. *Not rocket science.

can not be adjusted, company says they have longer arms, my question
is it easy to relpace arm
Posted to alt.home.repair

"KOS" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 12:53 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:15 am, KOS wrote:

Hi, I've got a Rohl bathroom drain- have a vanity, with deep sink..
when I use the push up drain it opens but appears to be too short...
question.. I will be getting a longer arm,,, is this difficuult to
install?

again, its just the arm length. thanks

Look at where the up=down control lever is fastened to the lever that
comes out of the drain pipe, it should have a setscrew of some type.
That is where you make the adjustment. Not rocket science.

can not be adjusted, company says they have longer arms, my question
is it easy to relpace arm

I am not familiar with that brand for every one I have ever seen the
following is true.

If your back can handle the reach, it is pretty darn easy. A
screwdriver/nutdriver and pliers type of job.

Having a helper to work the knob and verify the adjustment while you lay in
place will make it even easier.

--
Colbyt

5" Center Spacing On Bathroom Sink Faucet ? Bob[_44_] Home Repair 3 February 1st 11 08:32 PM
Replacing bathroom faucet question? Joe B. Home Repair 8 August 18th 08 01:02 PM
bathroom sink question rb Home Repair 1 November 26th 07 06:59 PM
Leaking bathroom sink faucet question tenplay Home Repair 6 February 27th 07 06:41 PM
Hot water in bathroom sink question Albee Kuminova Home Ownership 2 September 3rd 04 08:57 PM