Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Rohl faucet bathroom-----question.. have deep sink bathroom--push up dain doesnt open enough..

"KOS" wrote in message
On Apr 22, 12:53 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Apr 22, 8:15 am, KOS wrote:

Hi, I've got a Rohl bathroom drain- have a vanity, with deep sink..
when I use the push up drain it opens but appears to be too short...
question.. I will be getting a longer arm,,, is this difficuult to
install?

again, its just the arm length. thanks

Look at where the up=down control lever is fastened to the lever that
comes out of the drain pipe, it should have a setscrew of some type.
That is where you make the adjustment. Not rocket science.

can not be adjusted, company says they have longer arms, my question
is it easy to relpace arm

I am not familiar with that brand for every one I have ever seen the
following is true.

If your back can handle the reach, it is pretty darn easy. A
screwdriver/nutdriver and pliers type of job.

Having a helper to work the knob and verify the adjustment while you lay in
place will make it even easier.

--
Colbyt