Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Replacement Windows - joke

From another NG. Bob-tx

Replacement Windows

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with that expensive
double pane energy efficient kind, and today, I got a call from the
Contractor who installed them.
He was complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and
I still hadn't paid for them.

Helllooo,....... Just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am
automatically stupid.
So, I told him just what his fast talking sales guy had told me last
year, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Helllooo?
It's been a year! I told him.

There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just
hung up. He never called back. I bet he felt like an idiot.

Replacement Windows Shadow Home Repair 8 June 11th 09 12:12 PM
Replacement Windows Peter[_9_] UK diy 8 July 10th 08 08:58 PM
Replacement Windows a12vman Home Repair 6 October 21st 06 06:48 PM
Replacement windows KTECH Home Repair 2 February 22nd 06 08:56 PM
Replacement Windows [email protected] Home Repair 6 February 19th 06 12:36 PM