Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Goodbye Everyone - The END IS HERE

On Mar 15, 12:56*am, wrote:
If you're planning any home repairs, dont bother. *Spend your last
short time on this earth showing love to others. *Life on earth is
doomed. *We have no future.

Then if you email me your address, I'm sure you won't mind me coming
by and picking up all your useless world possessions. I'll even give
you a hug while I'm there.
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Smarty wrote:

You apparently do not understand

And you apparently do not understand a ****ing troll.
Posted to alt.home.repair

At least one of the nuclear power plants in Japan has had a complete
meltdown. They said the core is exposed. It appears the others will
"blow" in the next 24 hours.

This is it people. This will destroy all life on earth. It's just a
matter of time now, before this radiation kills all of us. It does
not matter where we live on this planet, this radiation will cover
every square inch of our planet, and EVERYONE will be affected. Those
near the meltdown will die in days or weeks. The rest of us around
the planet will die a slow painful death over the next months. They
said 2012 was the end, they were right !!!!

If you're planning any home repairs, dont bother. Spend your last
short time on this earth showing love to others. Life on earth is
doomed. We have no future.

We have seen our last Christmas, our last New Years Eve celebrations,
our last Valentines Day, and our last year on earth before the
devastation. THE END IS HERE ! ! ! ! !

*L*O*V*E*
Share it in our final hours!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/14/2011 11:22 PM, Smarty wrote:
On 3/15/2011 12:56 AM, wrote:
[...]

You apparently do not understand any of the technical details regarding
doses / exposure to radiation. You also do not apparently know of, or
recall, the Chernobyl reactor failure.

Do a little research and learn a bit before posting such nonsense.

Perhaps he was just being fecesious[sic]. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On 3/15/2011 12:56 AM, wrote:
[...]

We are sic, we are sic, we are sic, sic, sic.

We are positively absolutely sic.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oh, I only reply to celibate trolls. Being a religious
person, and all.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news In article ,
Smarty wrote:

You apparently do not understand

And you apparently do not understand a ****ing troll.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 15, 9:05*am, Red Green wrote:

Thanks. I'm gonna run out and use up all my store credit and gift cards.

Wouldn't it be better to buy a Ferrari or Hatteras since you won't be
worrying about paying it back? At least that way you get to go out in
style.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 11:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

You can shower me with your love, Im broke, can you send me some
money.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 14, 9:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

How do you think we managed to survive 780,000 years ago when the
Earth's magnetic field reversed?

Posted to alt.home.repair

kin i git yer roller skates? Huh?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 15, 12:43*pm, Molly Brown wrote:

How do you think we managed to survive 780,000 years ago when the
Earth's magnetic field reversed?

We didn't. Unless the 'we' you are talking about includes something
that preceded humanity. Radiation is also a wee bit different than
magnetism on the 1 to 10 deadly scale.

The OP is still a **** poor troll, regardless.

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:43:04 -0700 (PDT), Molly Brown
wrote:

On Mar 14, 9:56*pm, wrote:
[...]

One of my ancestors made compasses. He made a fortune selling new
ones.

Posted to alt.home.repair

New! Improved!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"mm" wrote in message

How do you think we managed to survive 780,000 years ago
when the
Earth's magnetic field reversed?

One of my ancestors made compasses. He made a fortune
selling new
ones.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 15, 12:56*am, wrote:
[...]

We are all gonna die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8Yoe...eature=related

Goodbye The Daring Dufas[_6_] Home Repair 4 March 5th 10 06:50 PM
Goodbye AT&T ! Snag Metalworking 3 June 22nd 09 04:22 PM
Goodbye Michael A. Terrell Metalworking 43 August 15th 08 10:45 PM
Goodbye JerryL Home Repair 25 November 16th 07 01:36 PM
Goodbye RCA .. Hello Vizio HD N. Morrow Electronics Repair 2 April 22nd 07 05:26 PM