Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Homeopathics exposed - Yay!

http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

A good read!

HB
Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

A good read!

HB

Hi,
I witness the efficacy every day for the past 20 years or so.
I'll give you ones mall simple example. There is a product called
{Teething tablet} produced by Hyland . When baby cries and not feeling
good when new tooth is coming out, the tablet calm the baby down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2011 5:42 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Higgs Boson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

A good read!

HB

Hi,
I witness the efficacy every day for the past 20 years or so.
I'll give you ones mall simple example. There is a product called
{Teething tablet} produced by Hyland . When baby cries and not feeling
good when new tooth is coming out, the tablet calm the baby down.

I suspect your example is that it gives the baby something to think about.

No question in my mind, homeopathy is pure BS. It may not harm you but
it is useless except maybe as the placebo effect.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2011 4:27 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

A good read!

HB

James Randi turned out to be a magic fairy. I don't care, I like him
anyway. :-)

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 5, 6:12*pm, Frank wrote:

No question in my mind, homeopathy is pure BS. *It may not harm you but
it is useless except maybe as the placebo effect.

The placebo effect is perfectly real. It works even if the people
taking the placebo knows it's a placebo. Lots of things are BS, the
power of the mind is not one of them.

Read some of the recent studies on placebos and the difference in
effect between a control group. It's by no means negligible.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, wrote:

No question in my mind, homeopathy is pure BS. It may not harm you but
it is useless except maybe as the placebo effect.

The placebo effect is perfectly real. It works even if the people
taking the placebo knows it's a placebo. Lots of things are BS, the
power of the mind is not one of them.

Read some of the recent studies on placebos and the difference in
effect between a control group. It's by no means negligible.

Hmmm,
Perfect means 100%. Please define Placeo.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Higgs Boson wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

http://xkcd.com/765/

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 5, 8:36*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, *wrote:

No question in my mind, homeopathy is pure BS. *It may not harm you but
it is useless except maybe as the placebo effect.

The placebo effect is perfectly real. *It works even if the people
taking the placebo knows it's a placebo. *Lots of things are BS, the
power of the mind is not one of them.

Read some of the recent studies on placebos and the difference in
effect between a control group. *It's by no means negligible.

Hmmm,
Perfect means *100%. Please define Placeo.

You are mistaken on your definition of perfectly in this context. If
the odds of flipping a coin and having it come up heads is 1 in 2, it
does not mean that every second flip will be heads.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, wrote:

No question in my mind, homeopathy is pure BS. It may not harm you but
it is useless except maybe as the placebo effect.

The placebo effect is perfectly real. It works even if the people
taking the placebo knows it's a placebo. Lots of things are BS, the
power of the mind is not one of them.

Read some of the recent studies on placebos and the difference in
effect between a control group. It's by no means negligible.

Hmmm,
Perfect means 100%. Please define Placeo.

You are mistaken on your definition of perfectly in this context. If
the odds of flipping a coin and having it come up heads is 1 in 2, it
does not mean that every second flip will be heads.

Hi,
Then define protocol in clinical setting what is controlled group
drug testing agaist placebo. Do you know the history of homeopathic
which still eveolves. If you don't believe in homeophatic pills, I don't
think you'll be afraid to take some which can be made so strong
you can die.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 3:14*am, Tony Hwang wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

you can die.- Hide quoted text -

I think you need to look up the definition of homoeopathy too.
It's in there with tiger bones and rhinocerous horn and all the other
mumbo-jumbo crank therapy/cures.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Higgs Boson" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

A good read!

HB

Post the real link, or a preview version of the tinyurl link.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 5, 10:14*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

A few things, Tony. I believe you misunderstand what I meant. I do
not believe that 'western medicine', 'eastern medicine' or
'homeopathic' anything are infallible, but there's some truth in all
of them.

If anyone believes all of homeopathic treatments are a bunch of hooey
(that's a medical term), all they have to do is look at the active in
willow bark, which was used for millennia for pain, and neti pots.
Simple and effective. People didn't wake up and become smart within
the last century. People have been smart all along. Throwing out all
of that smart because some things that they did were proven wrong or
not understood, is, well, stupid.

Lastly, please use a spellchecker. I know you're a smart guy, and
there shouldn't be any unnecessary barriers to communication. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 6:19*am, harry wrote:

I think you need to look up the definition of homoeopathy too.
It's in there with tiger bones and rhinocerous horn and all the other
mumbo-jumbo crank therapy/cures.

What was in Ötzi's bag?

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

Good grief. Your idea of "medicine" is that something that will kill you in
reasonable quantities will cure you (of whatever) in less than atomic
quantities, because it left an "impression" on the media? GMAFB!

Lastly, please use a spellchecker. I know you're a smart guy, and
there shouldn't be any unnecessary barriers to communication. Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:14 pm, Tony wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, wrote:

[...]

He does not understand the definition of homeopathic medicine and is
confusing with folk medicine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:14 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony * *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * * *wrote:

[...]

And vaccines were invented how, exactly?

What's the function of a fever? Not the cause, the function.

My point is that there's good and bad in everything, and to throw out
all knowledge from any area because of some bad results is stupid.

Cars pollute - get rid of them!
Dogs poop in your backyard - kill them off!

It's that sort of thinking that stops rationale thinking. It's an
emotional response, nothing more.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:17:02 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:14 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony * *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * * *wrote:

[...]

Not with sub-atomic quantities of the material. AND not by "impressing" a
toxin on the media.

What's the function of a fever? Not the cause, the function.

Irrelevant.

My point is that there's good and bad in everything, and to throw out
all knowledge from any area because of some bad results is stupid.

If it's nonsense, it's nonsense. Damage is damage. There is *NO* value of
homeopathy and it does cause damage.

Cars pollute - get rid of them!
Dogs poop in your backyard - kill them off!

That's typical of your level of discussion.

It's that sort of thinking that stops rationale thinking. It's an
emotional response, nothing more.

Quite the opposite, idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Roy Roy is offline

wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:14 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony * *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * * *wrote:

[...]

==
Homeopaths, Scientologists and Chiropractic healing all phony baloney
crap.
==
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:36 pm, Tony *wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:12 pm, * *wrote:

[...]

R- Hide quoted text -

People have only been scientific in the last century. That's the
difference.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 2:16*pm, harry wrote:
On Feb 6, 4:05*pm, RicodJour wrote:

If anyone believes all of homeopathic treatments are a bunch of hooey
(that's a medical term), all they have to do is look at the active in
willow bark, which was used for millennia for pain, and neti pots.
Simple and effective. *People didn't wake up and become smart within
the last century. *People have been smart all along. *Throwing out all
of that smart because some things that they did were proven wrong or
not understood, is, well, stupid.

People have only been scientific in the last century. That's the
difference.

Discovering that ammonia cleans clothes wasn't science? Discovering
willow bark helped aches and pains wasn't science because they didn't
know the chemical composition in the main ingredient, salicylic acid?
How about those stupid Japanese sword makers - they really had
horrible results since they wouldn't have been able to pass a
sophomore year course in metallurgy. Or those incredibly silly Mayans
thinking they could predict planetary and stellar alignments and they
didn't even have telescopes. The list is as endless as your myopic
emotional beliefs.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 2:03*pm, Roy wrote:
On Feb 6, 11:17*am, RicodJour wrote:

And vaccines were invented how, exactly?

What's the function of a fever? *Not the cause, the function.

My point is that there's good and bad in everything, and to throw out
all knowledge from any area because of some bad results is stupid.

Cars pollute - get rid of them!
Dogs poop in your backyard - kill them off!

It's that sort of thinking that stops rationale thinking. *It's an
emotional response, nothing more.

==
Homeopaths, Scientologists and Chiropractic healing all phony baloney
crap.
==

Now we're getting somewhere. You are closer to the truth when you
state it that way - that current practitioners are for the most part
charlatans. No argument there.

I'm not quite sure why you threw in Scientologists into a discussion
of medical knowledge, because they have nothing to do with medicine or
knowledge, and they're the biggest scam going.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 1:46*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, RicodJour wrote:

It's that sort of thinking that stops rationale thinking. *It's an
emotional response, nothing more.

Quite the opposite, idiot.

Name calling is not an emotional response, eh?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:30:21 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Feb 6, 1:46*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, RicodJour wrote:

It's that sort of thinking that stops rationale thinking. *It's an
emotional response, nothing more.

Quite the opposite, idiot.

Name calling is not an emotional response, eh?

I call a spade a spade, idiot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 12:29:15 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Feb 6, 2:03*pm, Roy wrote:
[...]

It's interesting when someone on the Usenet openly defends fraud, even if he
doesn't understand what he's said.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 5:06*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, RicodJour
wrote:
On Feb 6, 2:03*pm, Roy wrote:
[...]

"biggest scam going"

Yessiree, that's openly defending fraud, alright. Thanks for pointing
it out.

You really need to stop being so emotional. It's unseemly. Let me
pose a hypothetical analogy: You wake up in a clearing in a very
dense forest. How big is the forest?

What you are saying, in your emotionally-fraught state, is that you
know how big the forest is from just standing there in the clearing.
You seem to believe that all progress proceeds in a straightforward
linear fashion with no errors, no backtracking, no lost knowledge and
with absolute certitude. I can understand you believing that about
yourself, as you frequently profess the same, but I am surprised that
you think that about humanity and progress in general.

If someone disagrees with you, you call them an idiot. Many people
disagree with you, so there are a lot of idiots out there, but
miraculously you believe these idiots have no impact on life,
knowledge and progress. How is that possible with so many idiots out
there?

Progress is clearly not without drawbacks that may easily outweigh the
benefits, as shown by lead pipes, the introduction of tin cans,
tobacco and pollution from many sources.

Yet, you know. That's special.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:

A few things, Tony. I believe you misunderstand what I meant. I do
not believe that 'western medicine', 'eastern medicine' or
'homeopathic' anything are infallible, but there's some truth in all
of them.

I think you do not grasp the theory behing homeopathy. The theory is that
something akin or affiliated with the malady under treatment, when ingested
in minuscule amounts (I mean REALLY insignificant amounts) will trigger a
bodily response to rehabilitate the diseased organ.

If anyone believes all of homeopathic treatments are a bunch of hooey
(that's a medical term), all they have to do is look at the active in
willow bark, which was used for millennia for pain, and neti pots.
Simple and effective. People didn't wake up and become smart within
the last century. People have been smart all along. Throwing out all
of that smart because some things that they did were proven wrong or
not understood, is, well, stupid.

No, willow bark was ingested in therapeutic amounts. Homeopathic remedies
are ingested in nanogram concentrations. A typical dose is equivalent to
dropping one aspirin tablet in a five hundred gallon tank of water then
asking the patient to place one drop of the resultant mixture under the
tongue.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:47:06 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Feb 6, 5:06*pm, "
wrote:
On Sun, 6 Feb 2011, RicodJour
wrote:
On Feb 6, 2:03*pm, Roy wrote:
[...]

Exactly my point. You even admit that they're frauds, yet defend them anyhow.
Like I said, "even if he doesn't understand what he's said".

You really need to stop being so emotional. It's unseemly. Let me
pose a hypothetical analogy: You wake up in a clearing in a very
dense forest. How big is the forest?

No, you're a fool. You think I'm emotional because I point out that obvious
fact.

What you are saying, in your emotionally-fraught state, is that you
know how big the forest is from just standing there in the clearing.
You seem to believe that all progress proceeds in a straightforward
linear fashion with no errors, no backtracking, no lost knowledge and
with absolute certitude. I can understand you believing that about
yourself, as you frequently profess the same, but I am surprised that
you think that about humanity and progress in general.

More lies, but that's to be expected of you.

If someone disagrees with you, you call them an idiot. Many people
disagree with you, so there are a lot of idiots out there, but
miraculously you believe these idiots have no impact on life,
knowledge and progress. How is that possible with so many idiots out
there?

You *ARE* and idiot. You prove it here daily.

Progress is clearly not without drawbacks that may easily outweigh the
benefits, as shown by lead pipes, the introduction of tin cans,
tobacco and pollution from many sources.

More irrelevance; your best argument.

Yet, you know. That's special.

Well, I didn't say you took the short bus to school, but if you say so...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 17:20:36 -0600, "HeyBub" wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

A few things, Tony. I believe you misunderstand what I meant. I do
not believe that 'western medicine', 'eastern medicine' or
'homeopathic' anything are infallible, but there's some truth in all
of them.

I think you do not grasp the theory behing homeopathy. The theory is that
something akin or affiliated with the malady under treatment, when ingested
in minuscule amounts (I mean REALLY insignificant amounts) will trigger a
bodily response to rehabilitate the diseased organ.

It's not even that. The person sees *nothing* of the material, it's diluted
so far (10:1 30 times, or some such). It's "benefits" are somehow impressed
on the water molecules, making it non-toxic, yet beneficial.

If anyone believes all of homeopathic treatments are a bunch of hooey
(that's a medical term), all they have to do is look at the active in
willow bark, which was used for millennia for pain, and neti pots.
Simple and effective. People didn't wake up and become smart within
the last century. People have been smart all along. Throwing out all
of that smart because some things that they did were proven wrong or
not understood, is, well, stupid.

No, willow bark was ingested in therapeutic amounts. Homeopathic remedies
are ingested in nanogram concentrations. A typical dose is equivalent to
dropping one aspirin tablet in a five hundred gallon tank of water then
asking the patient to place one drop of the resultant mixture under the
tongue.

It's even worse than that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 6:20*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

[...]

First off, what is a therapeutic amount? If you mean the minimum
amount that will work, okay, how do you factor in the placebo effect?
That means no amount of aspirin _can_ help you. And I am pretty sure
that a nanogram is infinitely larger than none.

You are familiar with vaccines. A totally minuscule amount is
injected and the body takes over from there. If it works for a
vaccine, will it work for something not injected? Well, the Polio
vaccine can be taken orally, and it's still a minuscule amount. Will
it work with other stuff? I don't know, and neither do you - or
anybody else for that matter. The immune system was around for a fair
bit of time before it was discovered, yet it managed to work just fine
before that.

Saying that you know something without a shadow of a doubt about
something as complex as the human body is simply foolish. If you said
take all of the blood out of a body, or cutoff it's head, and it will
die, or something simple like that, I'd agree with you. But you're
not, so I don't. I'll repeat - I'm saying I don't know and neither
does anybody else.

We have just barely gotten started understanding the human body.
Don't pretend we're done.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 5:19*am, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
"Higgs Boson" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/4tr42mg

From Randi the magician. *This beloved, white-bearded Skeptic has been
trying for years to pay out a million dollars to anyone who can prove
the efficacy of these drugs.

A good read!

HB

Post the real link, or a preview version of the tinyurl link.

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb...pathy-01052011

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 5:05*pm, "
wrote:

I was curious, as I don't really remember much of what you say, and
you seemed to be all over Usenet all of a sudden, so I checked out
your posting profile. It seems I owe you an apology. You are clearly
intent on going for the Usenet Newsgroup Posting Frequency record. A
noble goal!

I really like newsgroups and enjoy the back and forth, and sometimes I
wonder if I'm spending too much time doing it, but I stand in awe of
your single-minded obsession. In 11 months you've posted almost 8600
times. You are truly a Newsgroup Ninja Master.

I will take this opportunity to admit that there is no way I could
keep up with your lightning fast Send button and the raw speed with
which you can type "You are an idiot" on this and other newsgroups, so
I will no longer try.

Good luck going for the record.

PS You may want to invest in some backup keyboards.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:20 pm, wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

[...]

Homeopathic is VERY, VERY symptom specific. Even you have use it
properly like not handling the tablet with fingers, etc.
No sense talking about it for some one who never tried it or does
not understand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 9:36*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:20 pm, *wrote:

[...]

There are people who have not tried things, and people who do not
understand, and then there are people who do not try to understand
things.

Of these, clearly the last are the worst.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Dogs poop in your backyard - kill them off!

========

Dogs. Mosquitoes. Same thing. SWAT!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 18:32:30 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Feb 6, 5:05*pm, "
wrote:

I was curious, as I don't really remember much of what you say, and
you seemed to be all over Usenet all of a sudden, so I checked out
your posting profile. It seems I owe you an apology. You are clearly
intent on going for the Usenet Newsgroup Posting Frequency record. A
noble goal!

More proof that you're just stupid.

I really like newsgroups and enjoy the back and forth, and sometimes I
wonder if I'm spending too much time doing it, but I stand in awe of
your single-minded obsession. In 11 months you've posted almost 8600
times. You are truly a Newsgroup Ninja Master.

Good grief you're stupid.

I will take this opportunity to admit that there is no way I could
keep up with your lightning fast Send button and the raw speed with
which you can type "You are an idiot" on this and other newsgroups, so
I will no longer try.

But you *ARE* an idiot. It's time for you to admit it.

Good luck going for the record.

PS You may want to invest in some backup keyboards.

I buy good ones. The last one went 18 years. Perhaps you could learn
*something* here.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 17:47:05 -0800 (PST), RicodJour
wrote:

On Feb 6, 6:20*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

[...]

You continue to defend what even you admit is fraud. What a dummy!

We have just barely gotten started understanding the human body.
Don't pretend we're done.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Feb 5, 6:12*pm, Frank wrote:

No question in my mind, homeopathy is pure BS. *It may not harm you but
it is useless except maybe as the placebo effect.

The placebo effect is perfectly real. It works even if the people
taking the placebo knows it's a placebo. Lots of things are BS, the
power of the mind is not one of them.

Read some of the recent studies on placebos and the difference in
effect between a control group. It's by no means negligible.

The story I heard was that the placebo effect didn't even work on the
founder of homeopathy. He did one or two tests, on himself. He was the
test coordinator, the test administrator, and the test subject. And the
magic dilutions still failed to work. But even that didn't stop his
promotion of the concept.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 7, 12:34*am, Smitty Two wrote:

The story I heard was that the placebo effect didn't even work on the
founder of homeopathy. He did one or two tests, on himself. He was the
test coordinator, the test administrator, and the test subject. And the
magic dilutions still failed to work. But even that didn't stop his
promotion of the concept.

I can't speak to the homeopathy guy, and it sounds perfectly
plausible, but as to the placebo effect it's everywhere and you see it
every day.

In relatively recent news.
http://www.rtmagazine.com/news/2011-02-02_01.asp
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/ne...placebo-effect
http://www.medpagetoday.com/OBGYN/Menopause/24404
http://www.alaskadispatch.com/voices...ower-of-ritual

In personal relations:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-al..._b_818349.html

I find it curious that some people feel that things such as
acupuncture and the placebo effect are assaults on science and
rationality. My view is that if people who are looking for relief,
find it in a placebo effect or anything else, whether it's considered
science or not, who cares? If they feel it works, for them, and they
feel better for it, why try to argue that it isn't helping them
because they don't have scientific proof? That's just cruel and
stupid.

There are a number of books on the mind-body connection, and I'd doubt
anyone would seriously argue that people that are stressed and
depressed don't have higher disease and mortality rates, so I'm not
quite sure why someone would argue that a person's beliefs have no
effect on other factors related to the body.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/heart/.../bodymind.aspx

When was the last time that you saw hundreds of nearly universal 5
star ratings on a health book on Amazon? Sarnow has had amazing
results with people with debilitating back pain. His method? He
talks to them.
http://www.amazon.com/Healing-Back-P.../dp/0446392308

I find it highly amusing that the people that are so positive that
there's nothing to it - the people who think they have _really_ strong
minds and are skeptics - are actually saying, my mind isn't really
that strong.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 6, 11:20*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
RicodJour wrote:

[...]

Willow (Salix) is aspiin (Salycylic acid.)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Feb 7, 1:47*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:20*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

[...]

We have long passed the stage of witchcraft/witch doctors. We are in
the age of reason not tomfoolery.
I hear there are homo "cures" for malaria and cancer. What ********.

Pex pipe exposed to sun theedudenator Home Repair 10 October 12th 09 07:38 PM
Exposed RSJ? [email protected] UK diy 4 May 22nd 07 09:25 AM
Asphalt shingle roofing question: How exposed is an "exposed nail?" Dan_Musicant Home Repair 41 November 13th 05 04:56 PM
OT - Neocons Exposed Cliff Metalworking 1 September 16th 05 08:53 AM
OT-: Kerry exposed Gunner Metalworking 38 March 17th 04 03:11 AM