Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Homeopathics exposed - Yay!

On Feb 6, 2:03*pm, Roy wrote:
On Feb 6, 11:17*am, RicodJour wrote:

And vaccines were invented how, exactly?

What's the function of a fever? *Not the cause, the function.

My point is that there's good and bad in everything, and to throw out
all knowledge from any area because of some bad results is stupid.

Cars pollute - get rid of them!
Dogs poop in your backyard - kill them off!

It's that sort of thinking that stops rationale thinking. *It's an
emotional response, nothing more.

==
Homeopaths, Scientologists and Chiropractic healing all phony baloney
crap.
==

Now we're getting somewhere. You are closer to the truth when you
state it that way - that current practitioners are for the most part
charlatans. No argument there.

I'm not quite sure why you threw in Scientologists into a discussion
of medical knowledge, because they have nothing to do with medicine or
knowledge, and they're the biggest scam going.