Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Homeopathics exposed - Yay!

On Feb 6, 9:36*pm, Tony Hwang wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 6, 6:20 pm, *wrote:

No, willow bark was ingested in therapeutic amounts. Homeopathic remedies
are ingested in nanogram concentrations. A typical dose is equivalent to
dropping one aspirin tablet in a five hundred gallon tank of water then
asking the patient to place one drop of the resultant mixture under the
tongue.

First off, what is a therapeutic amount? *If you mean the minimum
amount that will work, okay, how do you factor in the placebo effect?
That means no amount of aspirin _can_ help you. *And I am pretty sure
that a nanogram is infinitely larger than none.

You are familiar with vaccines. *A totally minuscule amount is
injected and the body takes over from there. *If it works for a
vaccine, will it work for something not injected? *Well, the Polio
vaccine can be taken orally, and it's still a minuscule amount. *Will
it work with other stuff? *I don't know, and neither do you - or
anybody else for that matter. *The immune system was around for a fair
bit of time before it was discovered, yet it managed to work just fine
before that.

Saying that you know something without a shadow of a doubt about
something as complex as the human body is simply foolish. *If you said
take all of the blood out of a body, or cutoff it's head, and it will
die, or something simple like that, I'd agree with you. *But you're
not, so I don't. *I'll repeat - I'm saying I don't know and neither
does anybody else.

We have just barely gotten started understanding the human body.
Don't pretend we're done.

Hi,
Homeopathic is VERY, VERY symptom specific. Even you have use it
properly like not handling the tablet with fingers, etc.
No sense talking about it for some one who never tried it or does
not understand.

There are people who have not tried things, and people who do not
understand, and then there are people who do not try to understand
things.

Of these, clearly the last are the worst.