Posted to alt.home.repair

Default prayer

Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body.
Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 12:01*am, nickt wrote:
Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body.
Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!!!

netfront is an enemy of free thinking people and should be destroyed.

God is apiece of ****
Posted to alt.home.repair

nickt wrote:
Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body.
Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!!!

LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 5:10*am, Colonel Polyps wrote:
On Jan 19, 12:01*am, nickt wrote:

Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body.
Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!!!

netfront is an enemy of free thinking people and should be destroyed.

God is apiece of ****

YOU are a piece of ****. Someone should put you in a paper bag and set
you ablaze. F*cking moron!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 12:01*am, nickt wrote:

Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body.
Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!!!

netfront is an enemy of free thinking people and should be destroyed.

God is apiece of ****

Don't have your polyps removed...that's what you're thinking with!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 19, 12:01*am, nickt wrote:

Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank account & a thin body.
Please don't mix these up like you did last year. AMEN!!!

netfront is an enemy of free thinking people and should be destroyed.

God is apiece of ****

Don't have your polyps removed...that's what you're thinking with!

That Polyps person sounds too much like that feller that went all nuts
in Arizona and shot up the place. He needs hep.

-C-
Posted to alt.home.repair

My son, it is you who mixed it up. I sent you job
offers, and chance for employment. You turned
them down. I broke your car, so you could walk
to work. You called a cab.

--
God
..

"nickt" wrote in message
Dear God, my prayer for 2011 is for a fat bank
account & a thin body.

Please don't mix these up like you did last year.

AMEN!!!

Woodworker's Prayer Just Wondering Woodworking 1 August 19th 10 10:59 PM
PRAYER OF LITTLE GIRL's avtar Woodworking 0 February 16th 07 05:22 AM
Prayer funiture. Mekon Woodworking 9 May 6th 06 01:39 AM
Woodworkers Prayer Andy Jeffries Woodworking 5 December 23rd 05 01:54 AM
OT - A small Prayer Cliff Metalworking 1 March 7th 05 01:14 PM