Posted to rec.woodworking

Default PRAYER OF LITTLE GIRL's

A father put his three year old daughter to bed, told her a story and
listened to her prayers which she ended by saying
"God bless Mommy,
God bless daddy,
God bless grandma
and good-bye grandpa."
The father asked, "Why did you say good-bye grandpa?"
The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the
thing to do."

The next day grandpa died.
The father thought it was a strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her
prayers, which went like this:
"God bless Mommy,
God Bless daddy
and good-bye grandma."

The next day the grandmother died.
Oh my gosh, thought the father, this kid is in contact with the
otherside.

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her
say
"God bless Mommy
and good-bye daddy."

He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up
at
the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all
day, had lunch sent in and watched the clock. He figured if he could
get by until midnight he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so
instead of going home at the end of the day he
stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at
every sound.
Finally midnight arrived, he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.
When he got home his wife said "I've never seen you work so late,
what's
the matter?
"He said "I don't want to talk about it, .......

To read this full story visit on ... http://www.singhisking.net/
shortstory.html

regd
avtar

Girl's Bedroom design komobu Home Repair 4 October 2nd 06 03:45 PM
Prayer funiture. Mekon Woodworking 9 May 6th 06 01:39 AM
Woodworkers Prayer Andy Jeffries Woodworking 5 December 23rd 05 01:54 AM
OT - A small Prayer Cliff Metalworking 1 March 7th 05 01:14 PM