Cliff

Default OT - A small Prayer

[
Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's
sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war, I will
find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days
of thy term, and my jobless child shall dwell in my basement
forever...
]
Stormin Mormon

Clinton is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests for Al Gore's photo op.
He leadeth unarmed troops into the still wilderness to feed nations who
don't want our presence.
He restoreth my fears. He increaseth disgrace among the lands.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his penis's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war, I will
find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy greatest tax increase in the history of the USA, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my daughter's head with sperm.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely the military meals on wheels shall follow me all the days
of thy term, and my jobless child shall dwell in the Oral Office
forever...