Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My Electric Parachute Exploded

I was standing on the edge of the plane, plugged my parachute into an
outlet, unrolled the extension cord, and jumped. When I pulled the
cord, my parachute exploded, sending pieces of it for miles around. It
was a huge ball of fire, and it singed off all my hair. I was about
50 feet from splattering against the ground, when the extension cord
hit me in the face. I grabbed it, and made the long climb back up to
the plane, which was about 5000 feet in the air. It was a tough climb
on that slippery 18 gauge orange extension cord, but I managed to
climb the entire 5000 feet back into the plane. I was amazed the cord
never unplugged from the outlet.

I dont know why the chute exploded. Could it have been a bad fuse?
Or defective motor, faulty cooling blade, bad cathode ray tube, leaky
capacitor, or just a faulty switch? Then too, I wonder if my
cellphone signal caused the blast, because I was arguing to my ex-wife
on the phone when this occurred. Anyone have any idea what went
wrong?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 7, 9:07*am, wrote:
[...]

Sounds like the cord was about 100 ft too short.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
wrote:
[...]

And then you woke up?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hmm. What color is your parachute?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair

It's the red one with brown gobs of **** dripping off of it.

sprayer exploded Andrew Ross Home Repair 6 February 24th 10 03:02 PM
Window exploded Harry Avant Home Repair 12 February 17th 09 04:19 AM
my electrical box EXPLODED!!! MiamiCuse Home Repair 28 August 3rd 08 08:27 AM
My fan exploded Dan C Home Repair 8 August 8th 05 07:33 PM
Waterproofing a parachute D.M. Procida UK diy 17 August 26th 04 10:15 AM