Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ultimate Do-It-Yourselfers

These folks put together some very interesting homes:
www.odd50.com/oddhomes.php - Enjoy!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 2, 2:56*pm, Jeff wrote:
These folks put together some very interesting homes:www.odd50.com/oddhomes.php- Enjoy!

It is my understanding that this house is currently on the market.

Scroll through the pictures for a few interior shots.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keukast...ream/lightbox/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jan 2, 2:56*pm, Jeff wrote:
These folks put together some very interesting homes: www.odd50.com/oddhomes.pheggadaboudit- Enjoy!

This guy is a click-through spammer. He tosses up these web sites and
pollutes newsgroups with them. Granted, he's craftier than most, but
a spammer is a spammer and he should roast in hell. Enjoy!

Ultimate NON D-I-Yer ARWadsworth UK diy 23 December 24th 09 01:32 PM
The ultimate diy PC Vortex2 UK diy 21 March 22nd 09 10:05 AM
Tool descriptions for the do-it-yourselfers ! [email protected] Woodworking 9 December 11th 07 12:52 AM
Ultimate DIY Rod Hewitt UK diy 11 February 21st 05 08:14 PM
The ultimate e-Bay toy RB Woodworking 11 February 19th 04 12:46 AM