RB

Default The ultimate e-Bay toy

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

Edwin Pawlowski

"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

No longer listed

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

What was it? not the jet fighter plane unassembled by any chance?? Starting
bid was $1,000,000.

--
© Jon Down ®
My eBay items currently listed:

RB

Yes. It was an F/A-18 flow by the Navy's Blue Angels. Just what
everyone needs. When I saw it it was bid at $1.3M

RB

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº4 wrote:
"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

What was it? not the jet fighter plane unassembled by any chance?? Starting
bid was $1,000,000.

LRod

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:01:57 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

No longer listed

Relisted:

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

SwampBug

maybe it is a trap set for UBL. . .

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº4 wrote:
"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

What was it? not the jet fighter plane unassembled by any chance??

Starting
bid was $1,000,000.

James D Kountz

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half a mind to bid on
that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a conversation piece
it would make sitting in the back yard!

Jim

"SwampBug" wrote in message
maybe it is a trap set for UBL. . .

--
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº4 wrote:
"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

What was it? not the jet fighter plane unassembled by any chance??

Starting
bid was $1,000,000.

Mark and Kim Smith

James D Kountz wrote:

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half a mind to bid on
that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a conversation piece
it would make sitting in the back yard!

Jim

Some assembly required.
http://www.blueangels.org/Aircraft/S...18/973/973.htm If you get
it, you should probably have some place to land it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2454839870

Tom

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:03:47 GMT, "James D Kountz"
wrote:

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half a mind to bid on
that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a conversation piece
it would make sitting in the back yard!

And he'll take Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover in
addition to PayPal. How could you pass on such an opportunity?
DexAZ

SWMBO is quite understanding about my 2-car garage/now shop. But I doubt
she would go along with converting it to a hanger. Besides, a Hornet would
not fit in, even if I moved the tools outside. Would we nice to have
though, when the guy next door starts tuning one of his Harley's at 7am. I
could just "run up" the engines and maybe test the ABs once or twice!

DexAZ
. ..
wrote:

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half a mind to bid

on
that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a conversation

piece
it would make sitting in the back yard!

And he'll take Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover in
addition to PayPal. How could you pass on such an opportunity?

Jim Polaski

wrote:

"RB" wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 72

No longer listed

Relisted:

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

There's also a Mig too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&item=30791490
24

and a few other planes on his ebay store.

--
Jim Polaski
"The measure of a man is what he will do
Morris Dovey

DexAZ wrote:

SWMBO is quite understanding about my 2-car garage/now shop.
But I doubt she would go along with converting it to a hanger.
Besides, a Hornet would not fit in, even if I moved the tools
outside. Would we nice to have though, when the guy next door
starts tuning one of his Harley's at 7am. I could just "run
up" the engines and maybe test the ABs once or twice!

. ..

wrote:

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half
a mind to bid

on

that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a
conversation piece it would make sitting in the back yard!

And he'll take Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover
in addition to PayPal. How could you pass on such an
opportunity?

My shop is in a hanger. I'd be glad to let you park it over to
one side in return for letting me fly it every other weekend (on
/your/ fuel account, of course :-) You did research the cost/hour
for "go juice", didn't you? I wonder what an insurance policy
would cost...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA