Morris Dovey

Default The ultimate e-Bay toy

DexAZ wrote:

SWMBO is quite understanding about my 2-car garage/now shop.
But I doubt she would go along with converting it to a hanger.
Besides, a Hornet would not fit in, even if I moved the tools
outside. Would we nice to have though, when the guy next door
starts tuning one of his Harley's at 7am. I could just "run
up" the engines and maybe test the ABs once or twice!

DexAZ "Tom" wrote in message
. ..

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:03:47 GMT, "James D Kountz"
wrote:

Its relisted now at $2 Million! Ya know what? I have half
a mind to bid

on

that thing. I know no one else would have one and what a
conversation piece it would make sitting in the back yard!

And he'll take Visa/Mastercard, American Express or Discover
in addition to PayPal. How could you pass on such an
opportunity?

My shop is in a hanger. I'd be glad to let you park it over to
one side in return for letting me fly it every other weekend (on
/your/ fuel account, of course :-) You did research the cost/hour
for "go juice", didn't you? I wonder what an insurance policy
would cost...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA