Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

On 10/29/2010 10:44 PM, HeyBub wrote:
Oren wrote:

You mean you're NOT a racist, Nazi pig, kitten murdering, baby seal
clubbing thug? Darn it, I thought it was true because a Liberal
freak said so. I'm so disappointed, I must now listen to love radio
and hear them say horrible nasty things about Sarah Palin.

TDD

Pay attention. I'm accused of no comprehension, making stuff up,
listening to hate radio, lack of education and ignorance.

Here's what they don't get: Even IF you were incapable of comprehension,
lied like a dog, listened to talk radio instead of NPR, were educated in a
cave, and couldn't find up from down, what difference does it make regarding
the verity of what you have to say?

But that's what liberals DO. They operate more from emotion than logic,
their utterances are more visceral than semantic. They seldom confront the
message but revel in attacking the messenger.

There's the old saw about pilots: If you cut off their hands, they couldn't
communicate with each other! With progresives, if you prohibit profanity
they're nearly speechless.

"Being passionate about what you believe in can be a good thing but in
the case of Liberals, passion always trumps rationality." Monsterism #23

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 7:41*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
I've noticed that.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

I haven't noticed that. However, I have noticed this:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/plu...ttack_was.html

David

"Oren" wrote in message

I can't talk to a progressive liberal, first thing that happens when
they disagree is go on the attack.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Oct 29, 8:44*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Oren wrote:

You mean you're NOT a racist, Nazi pig, kitten murdering, baby seal
clubbing thug? Darn it, I thought it was true because a Liberal
freak said so. I'm so disappointed, I must now listen to love radio
and hear them say horrible nasty things about Sarah Palin.

TDD

Pay attention. I'm accused of no comprehension, making stuff up,
listening to hate radio, *lack of education and ignorance.

Here's what they don't get: Even IF you were incapable of comprehension,
lied like a dog, listened to talk radio instead of NPR, were educated in a
cave, and couldn't find up from down, what difference does it make regarding
the verity of what you have to say?

But that's what liberals DO. They operate more from emotion than logic,
their utterances are more visceral than semantic. They seldom confront the
message but revel in attacking the messenger.

(Falls down laughing) Will you give me $1000 for each instance of
prominent
Republicans who never saw a message they didn't want to evade, but
confine
themselves to insulting generalities. Insulting, that is, to the
intelligence of
the listener.

There's the old saw about pilots: If you cut off their hands, they couldn't
communicate with each other! With progresives, if you prohibit profanity
they're nearly speechless.

Like the leading Republican who said "**** you" on the Senate floor.

After you learn to spell "progressives" you can cite some instances to
support your position,
and I am sure others on this NG will be glad to cite opposing
instances, especially when th
Republi-- what's a good pejorative? -- don't realize they're on mike.

However, it is true that a prominent Democrat (I did NOT say
"progressive") now leaving
the White House, has taken the cup for bad language. Always a sign of
a limited vocabulary.

Signed by prominent Independent

HB

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On 10/26/2010 8:04 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
Took my truck in for oil change, today. The mechanic said that
business is so slow. The economy is really awful.

"I laid off my son, today" he says. Doesn't have enough work to pay
him.

So, how are all you Democrats enjoying life, these days? Was this the
change you were hoping for? Anyone out there going to vote for more of
this change? I hope not.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Explain with great precision exactly what you would've done differently
from
Obama if you'd been the president to follow George W. Bush. Failure to
explain your plan in your next message will be an admission that you are
drunk.

Well i'd start off with a birth certificate. I don't need to go any
farther.

No sentient adult still has issues with his birth certificate.

Pay close attention to the qualifier: SENTIENT. Look it up. Then, go back
to your nap.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Fred wrote:
it's painfully obvious u r a moron. I don't lower myself to educating
morons. try gubmint schools.

If this is any indication, you need to start - on yourself.

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
Bob F wrote the following:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You're going to need all that money to pay for Obamacare. Millions
of welfare people are relying on you.

Fortunately "Obamacare" will save the Feds $2 trillion over 10 years.

Who cares what it will save the feds? What will it save me?

Could be your life, if your lifetimeor annual coverage was ever exceeded by a
major illness.