Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default OT "I laid off my son, today"

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
On 10/26/2010 8:04 PM, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Stormin wrote in message
Took my truck in for oil change, today. The mechanic said that
business is so slow. The economy is really awful.

"I laid off my son, today" he says. Doesn't have enough work to pay
him.

So, how are all you Democrats enjoying life, these days? Was this the
change you were hoping for? Anyone out there going to vote for more of
this change? I hope not.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Explain with great precision exactly what you would've done differently
from
Obama if you'd been the president to follow George W. Bush. Failure to
explain your plan in your next message will be an admission that you are
drunk.

Well i'd start off with a birth certificate. I don't need to go any
farther.

No sentient adult still has issues with his birth certificate.

Pay close attention to the qualifier: SENTIENT. Look it up. Then, go back
to your nap.