Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PVC Cutting Tip Previously Posted

A bit back someone posted about cutting PVC pipe straight using a hose
clamp as a guide.

Had to cut an existing piece of 3" up between joists near the subfloor.
Borrowed the dryer duct clamp and used the official Harbor Freight
Multifunction tool. Straightest and cleanest one I've ever done I think.

Thanks for the tip.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Jul 24, 4:43*pm, Red Green wrote:

snip

the official Harbor Freight Multifunction tool

How about that new HF air powered variable speed model, Red? Are you
going to get that one when your original gives up?

Joe

Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote:
On Jul 24, 4:43 pm, Red Green wrote:

snip

the official Harbor Freight Multifunction tool

How about that new HF air powered variable speed model, Red? Are you
going to get that one when your original gives up?

I can imagine uses for the pneumatic when they produce some sooper-dooper
blades - like cutting away fenders.

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Joe wrote:
On Jul 24, 4:43 pm, Red Green wrote:

snip

the official Harbor Freight Multifunction tool

How about that new HF air powered variable speed model, Red? Are you
going to get that one when your original gives up?

I can imagine uses for the pneumatic when they produce some sooper-dooper
blades - like cutting away fenders.

I guess I need another cup of coffee and some stronger reading glasses.
I read that twice and was wondering why you'd use a multi-tool for
cutting away fingers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

Joe wrote:
On Jul 24, 4:43 pm, Red Green wrote:

snip

the official Harbor Freight Multifunction tool

How about that new HF air powered variable speed model, Red? Are you
going to get that one when your original gives up?

I can imagine uses for the pneumatic when they produce some
sooper-dooper blades - like cutting away fenders.

I guess I need another cup of coffee and some stronger reading
glasses. I read that twice and was wondering why you'd use a
multi-tool for cutting away fingers.

That too. The current models won't cut flesh. Easily.

Posted to alt.home.repair

The Iranian made models are a head of the rest of the world. Hats off
to them.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus