Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default PVC Cutting Tip Previously Posted

A bit back someone posted about cutting PVC pipe straight using a hose
clamp as a guide.

Had to cut an existing piece of 3" up between joists near the subfloor.
Borrowed the dryer duct clamp and used the official Harbor Freight
Multifunction tool. Straightest and cleanest one I've ever done I think.

Thanks for the tip.